Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

this is going to be a very long week...

edit: also, im pretty sure the possibility of her just dropping it on sept 5th is out of the question. the store description on google definitely implies the album has been formally announced and is not out yet.

edit: also, im pretty sure the possibility of her just dropping it on sept 5th is out of the question. the store description on google definitely implies the album has been formally announced and is not out yet.

I'm kinda nervous because she can drop sth about COCC any time !!!!!Aaah I'm so fucking excited!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm not getting my hopes up because last year before the pre-order was announced we found plenty of webs (mainly Russian) with the album release date (and fake covers and tracklists). We don't have much this time around, so I feel the disappointment is coming.

Indeed it will be a long week. And I’m with you a 100% about that surprise release. She said She would like a surprise release like 12 months ago, and we all know she changes her mind all the time, in the early stages of a project, and it felt that she had not met Interscope yet to discuss the possibility of it.

Plus we now have a date, the name of the album, plus the message from her website to preorder it.

I both love and hate pre-release eras. I love being on the edge of my seat waiting for some news and get all excited when it happens, but God this is time and energy-consuming! After NFR, I swore I wouldn’t be that emotionally involved this time around and well, look at me now...

@@Bunny Mozart Definitely didn’t get that information from the source code on her website, a true psychic wbk!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wow this is so ominous lol, what ever was this May 1st debacle? If i was around for it, I certainly don't recall, that or I blocked it out. And to Chemtrails, oh its happening. Its happening baby

UV era - Lana was on camera saying it was coming May 1st and that date was never heard from again. Many meltdowns ensued.

Didn't the snippets for NFR get leaked on VK or am I thinking of something else?

No, it was on this ugly straight looking french website, can't remember the name tho

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

No, it was on this ugly straight looking french website, can't remember the name tho

They were first posted on a French website, I think, then to VK.

Time to find that website

tenor.gif?itemid=9696474

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

47 users reading this topic when literally nothing has happened we—

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

nothing will happen this week and you guys are gonna pull another May 26th mess & hate comment under Bens, Eds and Lanas insta posts although noone ever said anythings coming this week :rip:

Not talking directly at you but I'm kinda getting tired of this "nothings gonna happen" thingy going around lately. It's toxic and I think it misses the whole point. We are here to speculate and even if nothing happens I still enjoyed talking to you guys. Until lana announces something we'll still speculate. This doesn't mean we should run into their comments though.