Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Am I the only one who’s happy enough with the fact that’s there’s an album in the works anyway? Like it was pretty obvious from the beggining she’s not releasing it September 5th. Also - I believe there’s at least a single coming in September. I think that’s still exciting.

Thats the fact. The fact is that an album is coming. Back in May it may have appeared that September 5 was when they could get the album out. Then things changed. There can be variously developments in the recording process.

Also, why are so many people on here getting pissed because of a delay? Do people really want Lana to release an album that isn't ready? Don't we want a quality product? If Lana felt like it needed more work and maybe wanted to add some new songs, then thats a good thing. It means that Lana has attention for detail, which is something many people in music don't have these days.

Lana has good reason to take her time. She cares about her fans enough to actually put the effort into making an album which is outstanding. Other people in this business will rush, release a mediocre album, but won't care if its mediocre so long as they make money. Lana isn't like that.

Lana gave us an album a year ago. She is going us a poetry book next month as well as the physical copy of the audiobook. When it comes to being generous to the fans, Lana is really good in that department. 

Why are y’all so dramatic? Just wait until Sep 5 and see if anything comes or not. I’m excited for the album and still trust it will be coming the 5th, but I won’t be upset if it doesn’t. It seems like NFR just came out and that already blew away my expectations. Not to mention, we had to wait a year after MAC was released to get NFR. 

Chill out and enjoy Lana’s hundreds of songs that have already been released or leaked or her new audiobook. There’s too many stressful things already going on in the world for y’all to be basing your happiness on an album.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

4 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

y'all are doing too much omg let's be grateful there's an album even being made right now not even a year after nfr. sure, she's unpredictable and not helpful but at least she's creating stuff for us and giving us material

No ones ungrateful that there’s an album being created. people are rightfully annoyed that potentially for the 4th album in a row there is a date announced that is then never spoken about again and it is quietly moved into limbo for several months without ever clarifying anything 

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Why are y’all so dramatic? Just wait until Sep 5 and see if anything comes or not. I’m excited for the album and still trust it will be coming the 5th, but I won’t be upset if it doesn’t. It seems like NFR just came out and that already blew away my expectations. Not to mention, we had to wait a year after MAC was released to get NFR. 

Chill out and enjoy Lana’s hundreds of songs that have already been released or leaked or her new audiobook. There’s too many stressful things already going on in the world for y’all to be basing your happiness on an album.

I wish I could!! 

anyways before we all melt down completely, lets remember Blackoutzone actually said 

The album is pretty much finished and being mastered so I guess it might be out in September after all

so i still expect a release within the next few months

image.png

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

No ones ungrateful that there’s an album being created. people are rightfully annoyed that potentially for the 4th album in a row there is a date announced that is then never spoken about again and it is quietly moved into limbo for several months without ever clarifying anything 

yeah i see why some of you are upset but y'know...it's lana:coffee: i believed the september date too but didn't put all my trust in it 

13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Exactly.

No one's truly ungrateful here. I'm honestly happy that one of my favourite artist has been able to release albums after albums in the span of eight years (despite harsh criticism and all). We're just tired that she never comes through on time, thereby constantly discrediting her own words and promises. Rightfully annoyed is the best way to describe it.

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

anyways before we all melt down completely, lets remember Blackoutzone actually said 

The album is pretty much finished and being mastered so I guess it might be out in September after all

so i still expect a release within the next few months

cheers to this :smile4:

WeIl, maybe the album was planned to be out on the 5th of September by the time she told us that , but then she decided to add new songs or change some things :/, we know she usually does that X)

The reason why i still believe it could be released on September the 5th is because, why would neither ben, ed or lana or ANYONE involved with this project or Lana's management discourage the release date they know fully well that she announced TWICE?? once in writing and the second time in a video. I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't clarify anything, Lana i can understand but why wouldn't anyone else, or her label just clarify that the date isn't true? Ed could have said it then and there but he didn't, which leaves me to believe that yes the album isn't done, but it is still scheduled to be released on the date it was announced on.

All it would take is a simple tweet or instagram post to say the album is delayed for later on in the year, and they will have all the heat and pressure lifted from their shoulders. Their silence would make zero sense if the album is delayed.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The reason why i still believe it could be released on September the 5th is because, why would neither ben, ed or lana or ANYONE involved with this project or Lana's management discourage the release date they know fully well that she announced TWICE?? once in writing and the second time in a video. I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't clarify anything, Lana i can understand but why wouldn't anyone else, or her label just clarify that the date isn't true? Ed could have said it then and there but he didn't, which leaves me to believe that yes the album isn't done, but it is still scheduled to be released on the date it was announced on.

All it would take is a simple tweet or instagram post to say the album is delayed for later on in the year, and they will have all the heat and pressure lifted from their shoulders. Their silence would make zero sense if the album is delayed.

Because they have never said anything about these things until a fan brings it up. Last time it was a comment under an Instagram post. Same thing now.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, blackbeaches said:

Guys what are y’all talking about? Did I miss something? 

Not much just another bored Lanaboards member creating fake ig conversations with Lana's manager... normal day for us:flop: