Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

LMLYLAW is obviously not as good as MAC but sonically I’d say it’s pretty similar 

I don’t think that is a bad description 

A better comparison would’ve been love song or happiness is a butterfly 

4 minutes ago, Dragon said:

it made me feel. kMxYW3v.gif it made me feel like a god 9YT7tgt.gif

DhdydndjdjdusLOL :thumb3:omg the way someone jumped/got run over by that giant snowball! :air2:a perfect visual representation of the album release day. 

us trying to navigate the website when it's february 26th and there's 2000+ users online 9YT7tgt.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I can hear the similarities between LMLYLAW and Fine China in the chorus, but as much as I love LMLYLAW, it's not nearly as devastating as Fine China is. :trisha:

I just think it was a poor choice for a first single but it will perfectly fit in the atmosphere of the album. Just listening to LMLYLAW after COCC is incredible :hair: Can't wait to hear the transition between the sultry TJF and the cute LMLYLAW.

15 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

us trying to navigate the website when it's february 26th and there's 2000+ users online 9YT7tgt.gif

I just wanted to say that if it does get released on the 26th, it'd make me extra happy bc it'll be my birthday and it'll almost be like a chaotic birthday present from our favorite gal VGGaVBh.gif

edit: reply, ty ty @LemonadeHeavens VGGaVBh.gif:kiss3:

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

I just wanted to say that if it does get released on the 26th, it'd make me extra happy bc it'll be my birthday and it'll almost be like a chaotic birthday present from our favorite gal VGGaVBh.gif

omg happy early birthday! white dress would be the perfect birthday present :pray2: VGGaVBh.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

33 minutes ago, archiemm said:

yosemite is boom like that reworked

manifesting :legend:

Yosemite like that- The bongo version:oprah2:

Spoiler

Yosemite goes boom like that :understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

that new  white forever sounds so like lana ? is it really fake ? 

I don’t know how d*** really works, but I heard de first two that pop up when you search white hot forever and the end literally sounds like yes to heaven lol.

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

LMLYLAW is obviously not as good as MAC but sonically I’d say it’s pretty similar 

I don’t think that is a bad description 

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

maybe it's the mac / fine china in the context of the rest of the album? obviously lmlylaw can't compare to mariner's or fine china, but maybe they meant that it's the mellow, heartfelt song of the album? 

tbh i’d say the title track is most like MAC 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

both MAC n LMLYLAW have somewhat groovy guitars(?) to them. they have similar soundscapes where MAC's oceanfront and LMLYLAW's is more of a deserted farm field. but they're both airy. the latter's just a lot more spaced out and slow, but for me at least, both have a similar vibe to them. they partner well together. 

themes on being ready to love, being ready to support their partners from what they're singing. both are pretty emotionally, and patiently valiant. it's just a little sad to think about thru this stream since LMLYLAW's got that abrupt ending as if she just left without a trace. 

UV/Honeymoon