Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Anyone else getting that lovely warm and nostalgic feeling just before spring starts, and you feel your energy start to shift and perspective starts to change and there's just an overall positive and lightness in the air around you, it's like your body preparing for the summer, feels like a perfect time, and its so nice that we're almost getting a new Lana album.

Spring is the perfect time for her to release, especially March

YESSSSSSS, I'm living for the change! And So perfect that the Spring Season officially starts the day after Chemtrails has finally been released!:trisha:

19 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I don't want White Dress a week before the album, even though my birthday is on March 12th :trisha:

If WD comes out one week before the album I won't listen to it. I can survive  another week of waiting and it's always nice when the opener is a  surprise 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

If WD comes out one week before the album I won't listen to it. I can survive  another week of waiting and it's always nice when the opener is a  surprise 

I admire your restraint...which I clearly don’t have. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I really am scared I might not gonna like the song. Eclipse said it was one of her best openers, but that was HIS opinion. He likes the song, but that doesn't mean the rest of us will :toofunny:

I wanna stay positive, Lana rarely disappoints when it comes to music, but if all the hype, if all the wait, if all the excitement... ends up with a huge feeling of overwhelming disappointment... :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i'm honestly okay with the fact that white dress wasn't released today, although it would've been amazing to finally get to hear it, i know that we'll hear it eventually, and also, this website would've been a chaotic mess... :heidi: 

despite all of this... let's not forget...

THE ALBUM IS COMING IN THREE WEEKS! ONLY THREE WEEKS!

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.300x225

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm honestly okay with the fact that white dress wasn't released today, although it would've been amazing to finally get to hear it, i know that we'll hear it eventually, and also, this website would've been a chaotic mess... :heidi: 

despite all of this... let's not forget...

THE ALBUM IS COMING IN THREE WEEKS! ONLY THREE WEEKS!

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.300x225

Honestly, me too, I'm just happy we got to be excited for something. Even if it didn't actually happen. :understand:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I am officially sleep until leaks/snippets

the day I read COTCC post release thread is the day I finally can rest 

Until the very next day after it's release, she teases LDR 8 to be released in August 2021

:creepna:

Just now, Lentilus said:

Honestly, me too, I'm just happy we got to be excited for something. Even if it didn't actually happen. :understand:

i'm just grateful that i'm a part of this amazing forum and pre-release era, we may be delusional and chaotic but we're such a close-knit community <3

the true chaos will happen on the night of the album's release, 5000+ people online, i'm predicting it :hype: 

we're going to hear yosemite in three weeks... a truly monumental moment in lana del rey fandom history... :pray2:

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, annedelrey said:

Lana promoting Zella on her insta today wearing a white dress... I'm just feeling it:hype:

I've already predicted this kween. But welcome to the club :oic:

13 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I really am scared I might not gonna like the song. Eclipse said it was one of her best openers, but that was HIS opinion. He likes the song, but that doesn't mean the rest of us will :toofunny:

tbh miss eclipse seems pretty picky when it comes to lana’s music (in a good way) and as someone pretty picky myself who always has high expectations when it comes to her it made me even more excited to hear that he goes as far as to say it’s one of her best openers, i have a lot of hope for once and how often does that happen ? :understand::ahhney:

44 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I don't want White Dress a week before the album, even though my birthday is on March 12th :trisha:

omg mine is March 12th too! And same, I want it as soon as possible haha