Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

if it leaks in HQ i'll definitely be listening to it! i dont know why you wouldn't, you're not doing anything an injustice because you'll still be listening to the album when it's released, you're just treating yourself ahead of time, absolutely nothing wrong with that! lets party

tenor.gif

People acting as if they album wasn't supposed to be out months agotenor.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

if it leaks in HQ i'll definitely be listening to it! i dont know why you wouldn't, you're not doing anything an injustice because you'll still be listening to the album when it's released, you're just treating yourself ahead of time, absolutely nothing wrong with that! lets party

tenor.gif

Yess this is the energy we need!

tenor.gif?itemid=17855336

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

People who say they don't want to listen to a leak aren't telling you not to listen to leaks, just put it in spoiler tags

tenor.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

this is all so weird, also how tf u accidentally order 6 vinyls instead of 2?:tommy: maybe he works at the factory and they were labeled as faulty and intented for throwing out but the poor guy took it with intention to sell them for few dollars (he wrote in a description that he played them all to make sure they play good)

The way he already heard Yosemite & Tulsa Jesus Freak and all of the other masterpieces:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Apparently different l*** sites already have it? Yikes. (But also I lowkey manifested this)

How come? You mean, its already circulating ?:/ (NOT ASKING FOR A LINK OR WHATEVER)

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Queen of pushing right wing conspiracies 

we love her!

This is slightly off topic, but chemtrails is definitely not just a right wing conspiracy

I personally don’t believe in the conspiracy, but most of my left leaning friends do :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

42 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Whats-App-Image-2021-03-08-at-12-25-49.jpg

Leak season is upon us, which means WPs, mod queues and even bans are set.

DO NOT ask for links, the forum will be severely moderated.

Omg her beautiful perfectly crafted face

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

This is slightly off topic, but chemtrails is definitely not just a right wing conspiracy

I personally don’t believe in the conspiracy, but most of my left leaning friends do :bebe:

omg really? I’ve never seen anyone believe it other than Alex Jones type conspiracy theorists 

tenor.gif?itemid=9851030

Mod note: User has been warned for this post.

Edit: Lol I did NOT just get my 12th warning point for this... :wtfney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

12 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Lana when we’re listening to her l*ak*d album 

ldr-bed.jpg

PLSSSJHFSDGJKHJK :air:

Omg not me finally being member instead of newbie:hype: