Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

after a few listens ill say this is a gorgeous record, definitely different from NFR and anyone who says otherwise did a one time listen and looked away im sure. i had to listen multiple times but now most of the songs are already growing on me... they are amazing. its a soft record but it has a lot of personality... more than NFR imo. 

i knew dark but just would SERVEEEE!! the dance till we die bridge made me gasp... yosemite is amazing not sure why a lot of people are calling it boring. honestly the only song i really dont enjoy is TJF which is shocking because i was most excited for that one but her voice just feel off to me and the song seems all over the place... im bad at describing but anyways OVERALL CURRENTLY IM SAYING 8.5/10 

Spoiler

for free... :poordat: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I wanna listen but I’ll wait to get through my shift tonight and then get nice and stoned and sink into it. 

I’m a big folk fan so I have anticipated this record very greatly, and I think there is a chance it might take my #1 Lana spot. I love all her stuff but I don’t view HM and UV as flawless masterpieces as some do, handful of skips on both, and I think for no other reason than tastes this might be the one for me. 

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

EEEEEEEK IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HASN'T LISTENED TO IT YET what am i going to do

Here!! Hold it! It will be sooooo special to wait till release.. I’ve never held out for any Lana leaks (I even went through UO potato Honeymoon recording and NFR cassette girl) but this one just NEEDS to be special. I was already contemplating for next week and my anticipation will be longer rather than just looping the leak and be used to the album when it officially releases. 

3 minutes ago, violets said:
  Hide contents

after a few listens ill say this is a gorgeous record, definitely different from NFR and anyone who says otherwise did a one time listen and looked away im sure. i had to listen multiple times but now most of the songs are already growing on me... they are amazing. its a soft record but it has a lot of personality... more than NFR imo. 

i knew dark but just would SERVEEEE!! the dance till we die bridge made me gasp... yosemite is amazing not sure why a lot of people are calling it boring. honestly the only song i really dont enjoy is TJF which is shocking because i was most excited for that one but her voice just feel off to me and the song seems all over the place... im bad at describing but anyways OVERALL CURRENTLY IM SAYING 8.5/10 

Our minds... twinkies! Same same.

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'M SOBBING

idk why but i love your reactions so much :trisha: and you have the best taste so i know i can trust you

and HAPPY PAGE 3807 eat dirt NFR prerelease :kiss2:

sUcVobB.png

MY FAVE ALBUM NEXT TO HONEYMOON SHE DID THAT I AM CRYING

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.