Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, JehovahThikness said:

outdoors at night while staring at the stars :flutter: or an outdoor sunset by the beach would do. 

Hide contents

doesn't really sound like HM to me but I see as NFR's natural progression like how HM was UV's natural progression

I have an air bnb booked w a hot tub overlooking a big wild field of grass next to the woods and I’m spending the weekend there with a cute boy but we won’t be there til the 20th and I’m saving my first listen for the hot tub at night… the torture. 

21 minutes ago, Dragon said:
  Hide contents

I WENT DOWN TO WOODSIDE qubvzk8.gifCGiglnp.gifnhY5rPy.gifnhY5rPy.gif
nhY5rPy.gifnhY5rPy.gif LEFT BERKELEY OUT OF THE CITY OUT OF MIND d6Df0Op.gifj2jyZfs.gif KILLIN IT TALKIN SHIT JOAN SAID SHE WAS GONNA QUIT XZVVwOm.gif TEARINITUPATTHEAFROCARIBBEANTWOOOH-STEP NLRXfWG.gifrZN94at.gifKKP7SyC.gifNLRXfWG.gif LEFT SAN FRANCISCO IVE BEEN COVRIN JONI N IM DANCING W JOAN YPDgMJu.gifE1OLkoR.gif ITS KINDA HARD TO FIND LOVE WHENURUSEDTOROLLINLIKEA- ROLLIN STONE X8hAIdG.gifZRx2f9e.gifZRx2f9e.gifZRx2f9e.gif N WE won't stop dancin
til we die yXSXiJo.gifvQ4Tlqr.gifULA6OGH.pngtumblr_nj5n6xRyuw1rovv75o1_250.gif

we manifested a WD post amen. we did it lips' 3ZgaDqj.gif3ZgaDqj.gif

Spoiler

LIKE SUN RAAAAA FEEL SMAAAAALLL BUT HAD IT UNDER CONTROL VRYTIME 3ZgaDqj.gifi9CsxXW.gif

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

:wowcry: oh my god that’s the first time I’ve heard a even a tiny bit of white dress, I know this is going to be amazing!

If you love the snippet, you will LOOOOVVVEEEE White Dress. It is so amazing, so fragile. 

6 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

So the album is out Sunday here in Aus, um.....why?

It’ll be out Friday. It shows like that so it doesn’t accidentally release early. It comes out midnight Friday US east coast time so friday midday/Afternoon in Australia!

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

If you love the snippet, you will LOOOOVVVEEEE White Dress. It is so amazing, so fragile. 

I’m even more excited for the album now I can’t lie! 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

im scared its gonna be bad:bebe: looks like those 90s ballads music videos where they lipsync and the image sometimes fades into some different thing:eek3:

If it’s better than lmlylaw music video I’ll take it :awk:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

im scared its gonna be bad:bebe: looks like those 90s ballads music videos where they lipsync and the image sometimes fades into some different thing:eek3:

they're kitschy they're fun :xcry: but i also hope she doesn't go full fade effect.. but it couldn't be worse than NFR home videos or LMLYLAW mv :ma:

sUcVobB.png

That clip looks tacky

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

The fact that the teaser cuts off at THAT part :rip: miss gurl knows what she’s doing

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky