Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

this is the first leak i havent listened since like UV lmaoooo

i cant wait to write a review for my blog.. lets see what song i like and what songs i drag  :xgiggle:

Coming for critical acclaim omg 

Louder Then War scores 80 for Chemtrails Over The Country Club:

"It seems to me that, despite many criticisms and some good controversies, she has a very real life about to become one of those long-lasting and timeless artists to whom she always pays homage"

2 minutes ago, mrdrk89 said:

Might there be another music vid after White Dress? If so, for which song?

we are less than 2 days away from the end of this era. so no. :awkney:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Dead @ 

Spoiler

That louder than war review mentioning White Dress, and Tulsa Jesus Freak, and Wild at Heart as the low points of the album while praising Let me Love you, BUS, and For Free. 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Have you heard the album? Because I have a theory about the trailer but don’t want to « ruin » anything for you when you first listen to Chemtrails. So I’m putting it in spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

The trailer for this album seems to be the homemade video for LMLYLaW. The whole album seems to have been written before the pandemic, when she was on tour, or before. The feeling of the whole album is summarized in that MV. No, it’s not professionally shot, but it works. 

I've listened to LMLYLAW. Tbh I'll have to listen first to the album and then watch the official video again . Maybe then I'll be able to join the dots and get what you are saying because right now I don't even remember the video of LMLYLAW. :hype:

Personally I didn't like the videoclip even though I adore most of her homemade videos , maybe my mind will be changed after listening to the whole album and watching the video again

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

21 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Dead @ 

Reveal hidden contents

That louder than war review mentioning White Dress, and Tulsa Jesus Freak, and Wild at Heart as the low points of the album while praising Let me Love you, BUS, and For Free. 

Spoiler

Sitting somewhere between the gothic depression of Ultraviolence and the melodic prettiness of Lust For Life this is not a particularly radio friendly album” 

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and say their opinions are trash but I appreciate the 80 score :whatever:

Edit: I read all of it and I think it was a fair review - not great, middle of the road. The line above was just super cringe yikes 

5 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Dead @ 

Hide contents

lmao, right? it's cool though how every song has been described as a standout for one person or another

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:

I beg its local midnight release.. i can’t stay up until 5am?

same and it doesnt hit the same when youre not listening in the middle of the night in a complete darkness:crying5:

32 minutes ago, chemtrailsrising said:

Coming for critical acclaim omg 

Louder Then War scores 80 for Chemtrails Over The Country Club:

"It seems to me that, despite many criticisms and some good controversies, she has a very real life about to become one of those long-lasting and timeless artists to whom she always pays homage"

:wowcry:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over