Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Will major publication reviews come out today also? Or is it Day of? 

I think usually it's before the album, except for when an artist's team is especially afraid of it leaking. but it already leaked so

22 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Dead @ 

Hide contents

That louder than war review mentioning White Dress, and Tulsa Jesus Freak, and Wild at Heart as the low points of the album while praising Let me Love you, BUS, and For Free. 

:bye: they must be brain dead  

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Will major publication reviews come out today also? Or is it Day of? 

Probally not. Probally we gonna get alot of reviews at Friday and some, like Pitchfork, on Monday 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

hopefully we get the neil cover in hq soon:kiss3:

cant believe it’s nearly out, if my vinyl arrives before friday i’m gonna find it even harder not to listen, just need to think of the crisp mp3 quality instead of vinyl quality

if the Louder Than War reviewer thought UV could be described wholly or partially by the words 'gothic depression,' then she can't know much about music. Depression maybe, gothic, no. 

OUR FIRST ( AND  FOR SOME FIRST  LEGAL )  EVER LISTEN OF COCC AS WHOLE WORK OF ART  IS APPROACHING  :byeh8rs:

I don't know if this is a spoiler but

Spoiler

They say in the review that dark but just a game is a  beatleseque song is that true? :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

23 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

if the Louder Than War reviewer thought UV could be described wholly or partially by the words 'gothic depression,' then she can't know much about music. Depression maybe, gothic, no. 

it’s like they ran out of adjectives and scrambled to get the review done at the eleventh hour :trisha: 

8 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

OUR FIRST ( AND  FOR SOME FIRST  LEGAL )  EVER LISTEN OF COCC AS WHOLE WORK OF ART  IS APPROACHING  :byeh8rs:

I don't know if this is a spoiler but

Hide contents

They say in the review that dark but just a game is a  beatleseque song is that true? :oprah:

Spoiler

Yes, partially---I made the same observation a week ago, and is what I don't like about the song, since I'm not a Beatles fan in a big way. I know some have said the whole COCC album is 'lazy,' which I don't agree with except for a few points, and that section of DBJAG is one of them. When the song takes that turn, it was a disappointment to me. 

24 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I can’t believe my vinyls coming tomorrow Idk wether to wait to listen with earbuds or wether to listen to it :trisha: we’re so close I can’t believe it! 

u need to listen on headphones!!