Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

it really bugs me seeing people just completely disregard the chemtrail theory as if they actually know anything, i find that straight up arrogance towards an idea extremely annoying, saying its bullshit is no stupider than saying its true - personally it makes sense to me so i'm definitely leaning more towards it being true but thats not the point, i think its annoying that certain things are even labelled a "conspiracy" theory to begin with, why not just a theory? anyway, besides that

i wonder when she will drop the new single?

If there's a single... In June or July, maybe? or we won't get any before Sept 4-5 (i'm fine with both). 

About the chemtrails: well, it's mostly conspiracy theory until proven otherwise. It could be true, but to go with scientific reasoning (or skeptic reasoning) is wanting to have many valid, solid, confirmed proofs of a phenomenon's existence before accepting it as fact. The big problem I have with conspiracy theorists is that most of their arguments don't have a lot of confirmations and are mostly about finding the facts that backup a theory, rather than considering all the facts before claiming something big. Anyways, I won't go any further. I wouldn't want another «off topic» warning point  :P

This is the first era that I experience from the beginning on Lanaboards and it's so exciting and love to check this thread every ten minutes and read all your thoughts, feelings, amazing ideas for cover art, and so on. The last days were a drama and gave me actually a headache  but this thread and the fact that we are in a pre-release era again puts me in a better mood :'))

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

This is the first era that I experience from the beginning on Lanaboards and it's so exciting and love to check this thread every ten minutes and read all your thoughts, feelings, amazing ideas for cover art, and so on. The last days were a drama and gave me actually a headache but this thread and the fact that we are in a pre-release era again puts me in a better mood :'))

I agree! My first as well and it’s so nice to speculate and talk about it with other people that care just as much as you do. It’s refreshing.

Thinking of current songs in her discography that fit or make me think of this new album I hear things like Burning Desire, Hope, TLY, GKIT, WTWWAWWKD, 13B. Obv will have its own sound and probably a completely different direction. But they’re just a vibe right now lol.

With a title like Let Me Love You Like a Woman (which should make the cut), I get the singer-songwriter vibe of NFR and it should have that feel also.The «From Here From Eternity» clip she posted on Saturday, if related at all the album's aesthetics, gives me some old Hollywood tragic love stories vibes and I am fucking living for those, as «out of  time» or «dated» as they are. 

This is the first era that I experience from the beginning on Lanaboards and it's so exciting and love to check this thread every ten minutes and read all your thoughts, feelings, amazing ideas for cover art, and so on. The last days were a drama and gave me actually a headache  but this thread and the fact that we are in a pre-release era again puts me in a better mood :'))

Welcome to hell, my sweet summer child :) 

It's honestly very intense, but also soooooo nice when you can share your many thoughts on a coming record or single. But when you are trapped somewhere and don'T have the time to comment, it's  A FUCKING LOT when you come back lol.

With a title like Let Me Love You Like a Woman (which should make the cut), I get the singer-songwriter vibe of NFR and it should have that feel also.The «Here From Eternity» clip she posted on Saturday, if related at all the album's aesthetics, gives me some old Hollywood tragic love stories vibes and I am fucking living for those, as «out of  time» or «dated» as they are.

Some things will always remain classic. I don’t care lol. I’m fucking living for it too!

Old Hollywood is my favourite. I hope she continues with that theme. With knowing so little about this album And not having heard any songs/snippets, it’s shaping up to have potential as my all time favourite. I want the vibe from the recent poetry mixed with old Hollywood aesthetics. As someone here mentioned earlier, a darker honeymoon. I’m not even sure that I am ready to handle all the excitement lol

I hope there is only one release from the album before it drops. If I'm not mistaken there were 4 from NFR and to me that kind of dilutes the impact of the release of the final product.

I hope there is only one release from the album before it drops. If I'm not mistaken there were 4 from NFR and to me that kind of dilutes the impact of the release of the final product.

I agree. I felt like when NFR dropped there was hardly any songs I hadn’t heard at least part of. She released 4 songs and then posted snippets for like almost every other song on the album. I kind of like this surprise drop idea.

totally know the feeling, i joined here during the lust for life pre release during early 2017 and was going through such a terrible heartbreak, but coming here made me feel so much better and took my mind away from it, it felt like being part of a community and was so nice to share the same interests and thoughts as so many people on here, really theraputic <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I have a feeling Ari had a feature on the album, but now they aren’t friends anymore

I remember Eclipse saying something like „i’m afraid that we might get Ariana’s collab on the album” idk if it was true though.

giphy.gif

I'll never forget how in the NFR pre-release thread we all argued for pages about seeing colours on different tracks

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven