Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

where did it came from? what are the new proofs

some fake bullshit twitter just wanting attention. they even said that after they posted it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ok so idk if i’m the only one who does this. but before hearing a new lana song/album, i always make up random lyrics and melodies of how i think it’ll be. so here’s what i came up with for the title track:

“(with your) chem trails over the country club.

you wouldn’t hate women if it wasn’t for love.”

it’s kinda silly. but it’s fun to imagine what the song would sound like/talk about.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

ok so idk if i’m the only one who does this. but before hearing a new lana song/album, i always make up random lyrics and melodies of how i think it’ll be. so here’s what i came up with for the title track:

“(with your) chem trails over the country club.

you wouldn’t hate women if it wasn’t for love.”

it’s kinda silly. but it’s fun to imagine what the song would sound like/talk about.

That's good. I will put a twist in it.

“(with your) chem trails over the country club gate.

you wouldn’t love women if it wasn’t for hate.”

Ha-ha  it sounds like it means something deep but I don't think it does.

Honestly , I want a whole non-stop back to back track record with the same type of distorted, ethereal background that is in Venice Bitch and in patent leather do-over and each song just flowing into the next one , I want a whole trippy vibe that’s what I’m here for

wasn't the photographer in charlies story shooting lana from a lower angle? I wouldn't be surprised if she edited some chem trails in that bitch and its the cover 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif