Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

if lana is as obsessed with the charts as everyone on twitter tried to make it seem, then here's some good news: she has a good chance of this album going #1 in the US

Not many artists are releasing music bc of the lack of promo that can be done, and this wouldn't even affect lana's sales bc she doesn't rely on shoving the album's title down everyone's face.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

In the COCC in the COCC in the cockpit I'm your baby... Maybe it was a sign after all . ..

:O I got chills! Are you a witch?  ;)

Lana is my COCCpilot  :P

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Guys! I got a big question and maybe you actually responded this before, but...

I saw a rumor that says Lana have the video already 'cause she was filming in Los Angeles like months ago, and we thought it was for California or some NFR song. I saw the video but I don't remember if they lied about it, if it was not Lana or she filmed for something else like the Gucci comercial. 

Can you take away my pain and tell what's going on with that? It's awkward 'cause I think she was so secure announcing the date this time around (not like with NFR, that she was doubting all the time). Maybe she has te video already. I don't think she is going to film the video in june to have it ready by july (we're in this pandemic still and studios are not working right now)

So?????

I saw a rumor that says Lana have the video already 'cause she was filming in Los Angeles like months ago, and we thought it was for California or some NFR song. I saw the video but I don't remember if they lied about it, if it was not Lana or she filmed for something else like the Gucci comercial. 

Can you take away my pain and tell what's going on with that? It's awkward 'cause I think she was so secure announcing the date this time around (not like with NFR, that she was doubting all the time). Maybe she has te video already. I don't think she is going to film the video in june to have it ready by july (we're in this pandemic still and studios are not working right now)

So?????

we know just as much as you do !

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

So?????

we are unsure too. i'm sure the rumor was referring to the video charlie posted back in dec of what we assume was lana recording a mv. since it was never released id hope it is for the next record!

I swear, "throw me round like a hot potato" needs to be a lyric on this record

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This album title is so fucking unique i’ve never heard anything like this. From the instrumentals on patten leather do-over it would be so beautiful as a haunting Mazzy Star/Raised By Swans vibe. With all of this quarantine stuff and the references of the beach and ocean recently I don’t see anything less than the wooden staircase behind her as she’s walking towards the ocean as an album cover. It will definitely be shot by Chuck though.

Tell me why I also get heavy “Wayamaya” vibes from this album already with the strings

giphy.gif

This album title is so fucking unique i’ve never heard anything like this. From the instrumentals on patten leather do-over it would be so beautiful as a haunting Mazzy Star/Raised By Swans vibe. With all of this quarantine stuff and the references of the beach and ocean recently I don’t see anything less than the wooden staircase behind her as she’s walking towards the ocean as an album cover. It will definitely be shot by Chuck though.Tell me why I also get heavy “Wayamaya” vibes from this album already with the strings

I’ve been waiting for the wayamaya resurgence my whole life omg

Oh man I just remembered Adele is supposedly making her comeback in September :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Oh man I just remembered Adele is supposedly making her comeback in September :rip:

Another comeback? how many does she need?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Well, Lana is releasing September 5, the very first Friday of the month. 

Imagine if they did a collab together for Adele's album as her first single. She will win twice. 

I like Adele but not that much. But I still want to see when Adele and Lana say bye bye to Gaga & Ariana :3 lol

OMG this is purely fanfic bc it could never happen....but imagine if Lana won AOTY over Adele  :defeated:

i’m glad you clarified that it’s fanfic. cuz that’s all it’ll ever be, unfortunately. if she can’t beat billie eilish than she can’t beat adele. the sad truth. but it’s called the scammy’s for a reason.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Do you guys think the album will have a title track? 

I know every LP has one so far but for some reason I instinctively thought Chemtrails Over the Country Club was more for the concept and the overall aesthetic than for a specific song or lyric?