Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i'm really disappointed in the fact that this is the first election i'll be able to vote and i probably won't even vote because i really dislike them both... i would vote for bernie if he was still running. 

Dont forget we can write in our votes. At least vote for local stuff, that's just as important.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Okay but this deflection is exactly the problem.

My post wasn’t about Joe Biden’s dumb ass.

I was and am saying Lana said something ignorant and should have made an effort to better express herself. I am not changing that stance, no matter how stupid Joe Biden is.

Why is it so hard to hold her accountable? Does she hate women of color? No I don’t believe so. Did she express herself in a potentially insensitive way? Yes. That’s okay to say.

Either way I’m still buying the damn album so let me call her a dummy if I want to lmaoooooo

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I walk into the thread and we're talking about Joe B*den oh no

He fucked Lena Dunham for 5 years, Jared.

this is the funniest post i've ever seen on this website, no joke

also what did Lena Dunham do? i don't follow pop culture

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I walk into the thread and we're talking about Joe B*den oh no

this is the funniest post i've ever seen on this website, no joke

also what did Lena Dunham do? i don't follow pop culture

i don't know everything about lena dunham, but i do know she made some really weird comments about touching her baby sister's private areas when she (lena) was seven, also something about putting rocks in her sister's vagina, also bribing her sister with candy for kisses. also masturbating in the same bed as her sister.

and also claiming she wishes to have an abortion just to say she had one??? something along those lines, not exactly sure what she said.

WGe8ynS.gif

i don't know everything about lena dunham, but i do know she made some really weird comments about touching her baby sister's private areas when she (lena) was seven, also something about putting rocks in her sister's vagina, also bribing her sister with candy for kisses. also masturbating in the same bed as her sister.

and also claiming she wishes to have an abortion just to say she had one??? something along those lines, not exactly sure what she said.

I just watched some YouTube videos detailing the baby sister story and how she basically had written in the book directly that she was acting in a way a pr*dator would towards her sister like what the fuck even

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Omfg I can’t believe some of you still wish for old ass unreleased songs that leaked years ago to be magically reworked and put on a new album with a whole new concept of theme even though Lana’s consciousness has evolved immaculately ... it’s kinda cute honestly lol

Omfg I can’t believe some of you still wish for old ass unreleased songs that leaked years ago to be magically reworked and put on a new album with a whole new concept of theme even though Lana’s consciousness has evolved immaculately ... it’s kinda cute honestly lol

i'll never understand the thought process behind people who really think that lana would add songs such as "serial killer" and "queen of disaster" to her new albums. i usually see this outside of lanaboards and it's so obnoxious. they could at least come up with something different and talk about literally any other unreleased song besides serial killer, queen of disaster, you can be the boss, and yes to heaven. 

WGe8ynS.gif

God I'm so excited for this album. I love that there haven't been any singles or anything released I hope she keeps it that way I would love a surprise!! I'm not gonna lie I'm not digging the name its a little clunky. NFR was a little clunky too and I didn't think it was possible to make an even longer album title hahahaha but either way I am here for it!! Also I can't believe she is blessing us with a new album so soon after NFR. :cumming:  I mean I also wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come out September 5th tho. I have a feeling its going to be very AKA-esque in the sense of her being true to herself and going back to her Elizabeth Grant roots :') I already had that feeling from NFR so I can't even imagine how COTCC is going to be!! Deep down I would love another album like Ultraviolence where she just sings her feelings out, maybe after her breakup with Sean and all the drama recently we'll get that.

text.gif?1590553808

to be fair- Lana is the one who talked about making an album reworking her past songs. I do think though the reason we haven't heard of it since is that point exactly, shes evolved so much, probs doesnt feel right or inspiring for her

idk why but it would be lowkey iconic if she revealed herself to be homophobic on the alboom

why is my mind laughing at this... but I wouldn't blame her tbh

nice cocc bro

idk why but it would be lowkey iconic if she revealed herself to be homophobic on the alboom

why is my mind laughing at this... but I wouldn't blame her tbh

What made u think of this LOL

What made u think of this LOL

idk lmfao... what with her current mess, homophobia just seems like the next logical step in her career

Lana catch up with Doja ma'am she's showing you up in weeks

nice cocc bro

I'm listening to Wait for Life right now and wow it would be amazing if we get a track like this....it is kinda surf noir especially the intro and it is somehow cinematic, beautiful & emotional.....doubt that we would get a track like this but wouldn't complain... and imagine some tracks would have a Wait for Life feel with E-Guitars , some psychedelic influences or with more tropical influences

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

At this point I have millions of things I want lana to do. I want another album with uv's rock influences, i want country songs like hey blue baby, I want sci-fi songs like the outro of CG, I want bops i can dance to like Doin time and the list goes on and on