Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Idk anyone who would ever wear a latex cat suit to a country club

I can’t help but draw comparison from Honeymoon to COCC because of the aspect of leisure that both have.. idk I want honeymoon 2.0 so bad

Inb4 she’s standing in front of a golf cart

i'm at the point where i do not even know what to expect from her. we make predictions and she's laughing from one of her 17 homes.

:smile3:

I'm expecting NFR 2.0 because 1. all Jack's stuff sounds similar, and 2. the two titles she's given us (WHF and COCC) both have completely different vibes, which leads me to believe that this album might lack cohesion just like NFR.

I'd love for her to prove me wrong by serving 60s shangri-la vibes with stunning Honeymoon-standard visuals, though.

:lanahairflip2:

Honestly, I'll just be happy if it actually drops on September 5, but I'm not holding my breath.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Why do i have a feeling she's going to reuse this as the album cover and act like it's brand new

lana-del-rey-2018-1-1068x1104.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why do i have a feeling she's going to reuse this as the album cover and act like it's brand new

That’s exactly how I imagine the cover. I would love a similar one, maybe a bit more chic to fit the country club theme

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The ugliest picture she's ever taken. No. Just no. 

No more lazy Chuck Grant shoots or self taken selfies for singles cover art. 

One of my favourite pictures of her. It would have done an amazing cover for NFR, absolutely fitting with the album soundscape and lyrics. Love it. But don't want her to reuse it for COTCC, that would be a lazy (therefore, painfully, somehow probable) way to deal with the release of the album, and we've had enough laziness for the rest of her career with all the rollout of the last one.

Idk anyone who would ever wear a latex cat suit to a country club

I can’t help but draw comparison from Honeymoon to COCC because of the aspect of leisure that both have.. idk I want honeymoon 2.0 so bad

Inb4 she’s standing in front of a golf cart

acYwe05.png?1

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????