Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I feel like 'Yosemite' should make an appearance on this album tbh

I’m still hoping for that song too. It probably won’t be on the record, but we never know: I never thought TNBAR would be on NFR, so...

if it doesn’t end up on COCC, I’ll consider this song buried.

This song "Subservient" by Ninet Tayeb has such strong Lana Vibes but with a Middle Eastern twist. Visually and Sonically Mesmerizing. Would love if Lana made a sultry track like this on her new album.

We love an Israeli queen!

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Come on guys , whoever dreamt up Santa Monica Sinner was clearly trying to revamp Venice Bitch - I say it’s definitely fake

it's unfortunate that so many Lana titles sound like fanfiction. I mean really makes the fake tracklist era quite difficult

nice cocc bro

Why you make stan so hard, to put on the tracklist show

When you know that all I want, is to listen to your album whole

(and your money grow, of course)

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Okay but i'm so not here for this tracklist at all, im begging for it to be fake, two interludes? ew no thank you, interludes are annoying as hell and pointless, and at this point her nina covers are tiring, or just covers in general on an album are tacky imo, let that kind of shit be single material. This means we're only getting 10 new songs :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ew no thank you, interludes are annoying as hell and pointless

Burnt Norton and Stargirl would like to have a talk with you.

If interludes set up the next song properly, it enhances the listening experience so much imo. More so when you listen to the whole album in chronoligical order.* Sometimes interludes are so powerful you'd wish they were whole songs and leaving you with yearning for more - I love that tbh (lol you can see that by how much I love to mention Stargirl on here :oic2:)

*edit: one of my favourite examples is interlude -> hysteria by muse, so good

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Burnt Norton and Stargirl would like to have a talk with you.

If interludes set up the next song properly, it enhances the listening experience so much imo. More so when you listen to the whole album in chronoligical order.* Sometimes interludes are so powerful you'd wish they were whole songs and leaving you with yearning for more - I love that tbh (lol you can see that by how much I love to mention Stargirl on here :oic2:)

*edit: one of my favourite examples is interlude -> hysteria by muse, so good

I mean, they're annoying and pointless but that doesn't mean they're bad. Stargirl interlude is a masterpiece! All i mean is, you can incorporate an interlude at the end of a song to transition into the next song perfectly well, it doesn't have to be its own track. Take a look at melodrama by lorde, thats a good example of great transitioning without the annoying need for an interlude track taking up space. It doesn't need to be a seperate entity. Tinashe is the worst for bulking up her album with interludes and it doesn't look cute, it comes off as really try hard

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

omgggg I would LOVE something that sounds like Stargirl Interlude, that song is heaven to me... preferably a full song tho so that I don't have to replay it a million times like I do with Stargirl  :party:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

omgggg I would LOVE something that sounds like Stargirl Interlude, that song is heaven to me... preferably a full song tho so that I don't have to replay it a million times like I do with Stargirl :party:

i’ve been lusting after a full song with stargirl energy ever since that shit came out. :(

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

i’ve been lusting after a full song with stargirl energy ever since that shit came out. :(

the way it's sexy, but a little sinister, a little dark, but still dreamy.... sounds fitting for a song that could be about the allure of a dreamy high class lifestyle that comes with a dark and dangerous undertone and a sinister price to pay wow Chemtrails Over the Country Club anyone?!?!?!  :diva:

setting myself up for disappointment is a hobby of mine  :scoff: 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Stargirl sure is fantastic. That’s what I love about her collabs: we see a different side of her that we don’t see on her albums. True, not all of her collabs are great (Don’t Call Me Angel is bad, even her part can’t save the song; her backup vocals on the Jonathan Wilson songs are way too distant for my taste, same with God Save Our Young Blood).

Imagine if Abel produced one of her albums :O

That’s what I was hoping Lust For Life was and then we got... that lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole