Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I claim tatiana out of the baddie friends

even tho i don't really like the flock of birds she hangs out with, its nice to see her actually...have friends? 

don't get me wrong, i didn't follow her in her earlier career, but i feel like she was never seen with any female friends? it was always barrie or chuck. she always seemed kind of isolated. she never just hung out with anyone. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

even tho i don't really like the flock of birds she hangs out with, its nice to see her actually...have friends? 

don't get me wrong, i didn't follow her in her earlier career, but i feel like she was never seen with any female friends? it was always barrie or chuck. she always seemed kind of isolated. she never just hung out with anyone. 

And I liked it that way  :toofloppy:

But fr, it's obvious that who she hangs out with has a huge influence on her. Hanging out with only her possibly abusive or at least toxic ex boyfriend's might have made her seem more magnetic and untouchable but clearly her friends these days are far healthier for her and I can be happy with that .

L.D.R. and her association with The Hermit (IX), since at least her Gods & monsters Era. L.D.R.'s key to fame was Always the Flame which emerged from the microchip, from the microprocessesor, and other sonically derived, herd mentality pose for the Masses to behold...

L.D.R. and her association with The Hermit (IX), since at least her Gods & monsters Era. L.D.R.'s key to fame was Always the Flame which emerged from the microchip, from the microprocessesor, and other sonically derived, herd mentality pose for the Masses to behold...

Ugh couldn’t have said it better myself! Preach sis!!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I really want to hear the MGK collab but not really on this album. If Lana does collabs with other artist I prefer it as a standalone track or maybe as a deluxe track if she will ever do that again. Somehow I can listen to all of her collabs on LFL and I really enjoy Summer Bummer but I think Lana can do better without them and she doesn't need collabs on her records.

And all of Lanas guests have actually a big part in the song where they are featured.. and for example on Woman Lana sings more like backing vocals or in DCMA she only sings the bridge....

If we will get collabs on this record I would prefer if Lanas guests sing more like backing vocals or they can sing the outro ( like Lana did on Blue Madonna). They would add sth to the song but not overpower the whole song

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Her guitarist Blake should make some songs with Lana again..they did Flipside & Pretty when you cry and he even worked on Cruel World as well if I remember correctly. He is an amazing guitarist!!

And I'm curios what Lanas vocals sound like on this record...bc you could hear on the NFR! Tour that her vape was killing her voice especially in the high notes and then she cancelled the european leg bc she was ill and had no voice...maybe that was a lie and she was mentally in a bad state bc of the break up and some other reasons and she doesn't felt comfortable to share that to the world. I know that aging changes your voice at some point but I hope that she stopped smoking/vaping bc that is definetly not good for your voice and health

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Her guitarist Blake should make some songs with Lana again..they did Flipside & Pretty when you cry and he even worked on Cruel World as well if I remember correctly. He is an amazing guitarist!!

And I'm curios what Lanas vocals sound like on this record...bc you could hear on the NFR! Tour that her vape was killing her voice especially in the high notes and then she cancelled the european leg bc she was ill and had no voice...maybe that was a lie and she was mentally in a bad state bc of the break up and some other reasons and she doesn't felt comfortable to share that to the world. I know that aging changes your voice at some point but I hope that she stopped smoking/vaping bc that is definetly not good for your voice and health

Her voice was very healthy in NFR, but she chose a more delicate approach this time. Also, there was no reverb and less stacking in the vocals, that plays a lot. Imagine Honeymoon without all the reverb, her high notes would pretty much sound the same as they do on NFR. Or take a look at the end of PWYC, her high notes are thin even though her vocals are layered. It’s all a stylistic choice.

I personally would love it she belted more. She’s able, her technique is way better and I’m hoping she does it in the new record. She missed an opportunity with NFR, her belts were strong on tour in 2018.

But yeah you’re right, she definitely needs to stop vaping or she won’t be able to preserve her voice forever (maybe she already did, we haven’t seen her vape for months?). The things that are saving her are the fact that her technique is good and she’s not pushing her voice.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Her voice was very healthy in NFR, but she chose a more delicate approach this time. Also, there was no reverb and less stacking in the vocals, that plays a lot. Imagine Honeymoon without all the reverb, her high notes would pretty much sound the same as they do on NFR. Or take a look at the end of PWYC, her high notes are thin even though her vocals are layered. It’s all a stylistic choice.

I personally would love it she belted more. She’s able, her technique is way better and I’m hoping she does it in the new record. She missed an opportunity with NFR, her belts were strong on tour in 2018.

But yeah you’re right, she definitely needs to stop vaping or she won’t be able to preserve her voice forever (maybe she already did, we haven’t seen her vape for months?). The things that are saving her are the fact that her technique is good and she’s not pushing her voice.

I don't mean on the NFR! album...I meant on the concerts of her NFR! tour in fall 2019. I watched some performances and sometimes her vocals were pretty good but you could hear that she kinda struggled with her voice/that her voice sounded not healthy sometimes.  But you are right, on the album, her voice sounds very healthy and yeah there was no reverb this time, which was kinda refreshing. And same, I wish she would belt more... Her belting was really good at a spanish concert in 2018 (especially on Terrence and at the end of PWYC).

and it's true we haven't seen her vaping for months now and I hope that she stopped vaping!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Here is my dream track listing for a stripped back and acoustic unreleased compilation album. It could easily be multiple disks long and include as many as 40 tracks. She could include many of her leaked and un-leaked tracks, plus a handful of covers, plus alternate and acoustic versions of album tracks.

1. Fine China

2. Roses Bloom For You

3. Love (acoustic guitar version)

4. Yosemite

5. Wild One

6. Say Yes to Heaven

8. Dark Paradise (demo version but with less drums)

8. Thunder

9. Mermaid Hotel

10. Backfire

11.  Kill Kill

12. Velvet Crowbar 

13. Flipside 

14. Methamphetamines

15. Lust For Life (demo version #2)

16. Beautiful People (demo version)

17. Wait for Life

18. Born to Die (acoustic guitar version)

19. Pawnshop Blues

20. Chelsea Hotel #2

20. Cherry Blossom 

21. How to Disappear (acoustic piano version)