Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I remember that last year we got one picture that made it to the booklet (and is still the background for the web) weeks before the pre-order was released searching on the her web. I wonder if we'll be able to find some image this time.

https://lanadelrey.com/wp-content/plugins/visitor-country/visitor-country.js?ver=5.2.2

I wonder why this message appears at this particular url but not at others that are similar - is it because it's for later?  :gasp:

wp_localize_script "localizes a registered script with data for a JavaScript variable.

This lets you offer properly localized translations of any strings used in your script. This is necessary because WordPress currently only offers a localization API in PHP, not directly in JavaScript (but see ticket #20491).

Though localization is the primary use, it can be used to make any data available to your script that you can normally only get from the server side of WordPress" - https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/wp_localize_script/#:~:text=This%20function%20localizes%20a%20registered%20script%20with%20data%20for%20a%20JavaScript%20variable.&text=Though%20localization%20is%20the%20primary,which%20will%20contain%20the%20data.

This implies that they're waiting to make something visible that contains data, I think. 

I love you so much! <3 And your chola profile picture too. Thank you for making my afternoon nice worth with all this info :)

What I do find interesting is that on the Music page, there's an "Begin Theme" and End Theme" line, which makes me wonder if that's tied with the 5/8 date. as if the website will update again when the album preorder

The "begin/end theme alert" is this: 

"theme_alert": "We are doing our best to deliver your order on time, however, we may experience delays somewhere along the way as we try to keep everyone safe."

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

i think of u go through the website html’s ur not gonna find much last what’s already been found. i just have a gut feeling a lot of this will get ur guy’s hopes up for nothing. code can be an extremely difficult thing to look through, you don’t always know what’s public, what’s private, how the web designer has labelled things or stored things. unless you see an obvious piece of string like we already have i doubt it’s worth a lot of u spending her time looking into.

i think the thing with the date (don’t quote me) is something to do with data collection over a period of time. i might be wrong tho. but that’s what i think the text beforehand relates to.

if u look it up it’s a company website kinda thing, you’ll see what i mean.

tbh this is the least place I expected to see people discuss and take apart source code lmao :thumb3: i love this place

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Are we sure this is legit, tho? I remember fake song titles were found on Gaga's website's source code a couple of days before Chromatica was announced, but it was something about people messing with the URLs and them getting stored on the cache of the website, or something like that (I have zero knowledge of computer stuff, by the way, so I'm not sure what that even meant)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

What if COCC is indeed folksy sounding and now that TS surprise-released folklore Lana decides to shelve COCC because it'd draw too many comparisons with TS's album (e.g., sound, Jack A, etc.)? 

Just a nightmare scenario in my head.  :facepalm:

I don't want to be a bummer, but to me the part with ECI: START: Hotjar Code 05/08/2020 doesn't seem to be related to COCC at all. It could be, but hotjar is just for data collecting and analyzing. Could be that something is published on that date and they want to track user behaviour more so then. But it also could be a scheduled query.

And skip-link visually-hidden is not hiding any content, it's for navigating the page. You can kinda see this type of link class by navigating a page with your keyboard.

The var twomonthsfromnow is just for your cookies guys. It logs them for two months and then they expire. It almost literally says so in the last line of the screenshot

edit:

Okay so I think they've been using hotjar for a while now and I am starting to doubt (hope I am wrong), that there will be something on "05/08/2020": The produced hotjar is already at version 6: https://static.hotjar.com/c/hotjar-1800002.js?sv=6

They're probably just collecting/analyzing data since May :toofunny:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

either way, the poetry book will hold me over for a while!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What if COCC is indeed folksy sounding and now that TS surprise-released folklore Lana decides to shelve COCC because it'd draw too many comparisons with TS's album (e.g., sound, Jack A, etc.)? 

Just a nightmare scenario in my head.  :facepalm:

The business doesn’t work that way and no one would make that leap. Folk music is in style right now and people want that. NFR was very much folk-rock and that came out a year ago. This folk revival started with Lana last year actually.

I wonder if she's gonna have some unique promo method like HM hotline or something this time around

I’m hoping she goes on Howard Stern to promote it. He does great interviews and would be thrilled to have her on.

The business doesn’t work that way and no one would make that leap. Folk music is in style right now and people want that. NFR was very much folk-rock and that came out a year ago. This folk revival started with Lana last year actually.

I’m hoping she goes on Howard Stern to promote it. He does great interviews and would be thrilled to have her on.

I'd die if she did a Howard interview. He goes long and has a way of getting celebrities to admit things they'd never otherwise

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

my dream lana interview is prob chelsea handler.

the breakfast club would get some juicy stuff out of her but that show is so disgusting i don't want her anywhere near it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me