Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Idk know why but I think a vinyl option with glitter would be cool....for the glamorous country club rich people vibes

Maybe a sky blue glitter vinyl:

pastel_blue__20058.1445456353.1280.1280.

Or a vinyl with a transition from a  sky blue to a darker blue:

I think that would be so beautiful as a vinyl :flutter:

il_570xN.1538661080_iv9q.jpg

Idk if sth like this is even possible though

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I want at least one sexy, dark track with guitar and heavy beats

:beyonce: :crying5: 

A sexy, dark track with guitar and heavy beats

Let's pray for that :pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray2: :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

:beyonce: :crying5: 

Let's pray for that :pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray2: :pray2:

:thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:

It’s nice to know that WHF is praticable confirmed on the album, and that Let Me Love You Like a Woman is a strong possibility, since it was the only two songs we knew about that record. I was curious about those two tracks but was afraid, with the new title, that the album had changed direction too much and they would have been cut from the mix.

The delusion..we all know its gonna be 18 piano ballads

It won’t (probably).

Honestly, I was surprised that there was more production on NFR than just piano for all the songs (expect Hope and Bartender). Maybe this is why that album is not a let-down for me. However, I hope that the « stepping stone » from NFR to COCC is FIILY, and that the production will be a bit more than on NFR. I won’t mind a piano ballad on COCC, but not a complete album made of those, and we need a bit much more to it, even if Chemtrails is Norman’s little sister.

The delusion..we all know its gonna be 18 piano ballads

who cares if they are? Love Song, Happiness + Hope are amazing so i'm down for an album full of that.

:flutter: 

It won’t (probably).

Honestly, I was surprised that there was more production on NFR than just piano for all the songs (expect Hope and Bartender). Maybe this is why that album is not a let-down for me. However, I hope that the « stepping stone » from NFR to COCC is FIILY, and that the production will be a bit more than on NFR. I won’t mind a piano ballad on COCC, but not a complete album made of those, and we need a bit much more to it, even if Chemtrails is Norman’s little sister.

My hope is that the production is more in line with California and Cinnamon  - if she could throw rick a song or two that would be ideal

I like piano balleds, if they add something to the album and fills the blanks on the album story. Bartender does that for me. It has a beautiful melody and it adds something to the story. On the other hane love song doesn't do that for me. It doesn't have a special melody and it doesn't add anything to the story. For me I'd love a lana album to start with a dark guitar song like cruel world, then have some beautiful piano ballads to take the story further, then end with another dark guitar song.

I'm fine with just piano ballads, not everything has to be a "bop" all the time. That said, I'm sure there'll be one or two upbeat tracks (well, upbeat by Lana standards).

I'd love the album cover to be Lana looking rich af (I'm thinking the National Anthem aesthetic), sitting in a golf cart in front of a fancy ass country club like the one from High School Musical 2. I want there to be vibrant greens and blues.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

I'm praying (for Lana's sake) that the album won't leak early.

I know it always leaks a few days beforehand, usually from someone in retail getting their hands on the CD, and that's unavoidable.

But I hope it doesn't leak in like, August. I feel like with COVID and lockdown, the files might have been passed around more, with people working remotely? 

I think Lana would be disappointed if something was to leak, it's happened to her too many times...

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

It just needs to be the right kind of plane. I'm saying a 777-300ER because its longer than the 777-200. That way you have more space to have her name on the side of the plane. A long wide-body plane would be ideal. 

give me 777-9X with the LDR livery.. those wings  :agree:

or a 757-300, the classic skinny legend

Sorry if this has been said before - My opinion is that this album is basically songs she was writing or were going to be on NFR but didn’t make the cut. Probably wrote a lot of them in the spring and summer last year. She realised she had enough material for them to fit with a new record. I mean she practically announced this record the day NFR released...so was well underway. I’m guessing she wrapped it up around March before the pandemic took hold. If you think about it, surely it would have been really difficult to record this record during lockdown.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The thirsty side of me hopes that there'll be another handsome man on the Chemtrails cover ... I enjoyed Duke Nicholson on the cover of NFR ;)