Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Hmmmmm...I'm not usually a big fan of collabs, but Groupie Love was so good I might be here for another hip-hop duet.

I just don't feel like that would work with anything I've heard from Antoff?

kevin abstract worked with antonoff after he heard Venice Bitch and his latest album has some similar production. i think he’d be a pretty good fit for a collab

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

wdym

The themes she explores near the end of Violent Bent Backwards over the Grass, and the creepiness of the ending make me think she's leading into a much darker sound than a country album for Chemtrails.

Idk if I’m speaking too soon, but with Violet now, I think I’d rank her albums:

1. Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass

2. Honeymoon

3. Norman fucking Rockwell!

4. Ultraviolence

5. Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant

6. Lust for Life

7. Paradise

8. Born to Die

(The bigger her discography gets, the worse I feel for albums ranked near the bottom bc I love them all.)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

if we are getting the pre-order on August 5th (which completely makes sense for Sept 4/5 release) that means anytime from now till August 4th Lana can drop the cover / tracklist

I dont think im ready 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

The fact that she wrote 129 songs for LFL makes me wonder how many songs she completely scrapped after she broke up with Sean, and how many new songs she wrote. Seems like she can write an absurd amount of songs in a short period of time. Kinda hope she kept the astrological theme, that would be so different and fresh. But I wouldn’t be surprised if 90% of the album was about breakup and all of the sad feelings that a breakup can bring. And I wouldn’t mind at all.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Now that we know Lana reworked Come When You Call Me America in 2018, are there any chances that some old song will be reworked and make it into COCC? Maybe this has something to do with what that insider from ATRL said that some songs from the album were already known and she reworked some old song

Now that we know Lana reworked Come When You Call Me America in 2018, are there any chances that some old song will be reworked and make it into COCC? Maybe this has something to do with what that insider from ATRL said that some songs from the album were already known and she reworked some old song

if thats the case then my idea for what this record will sound like is totally flipped... either way, we really have no idea whats to come :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

with my luck lana always manages to do some announcement when im out / cant see it right away / not in the proper environment to freak out so i selfishly predict an announcement thursday night EST since i will be out   :hottie:

I think she will give it a couple weeks before saying anything about COCC, as to not distract from Violets.

I also have a feeling she might say nothing and just drop the album and a video on the 5th.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance