Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

https://twitter.com/ldraddic/status/1289622927084630016?s=21

Can someone translate it? Because it shows me: attention. A crab has revealed next lana del rey single. - This confused me.

Ok. I saw that they said SIRI...

Edit x2 I hate them. It was a Joke. NVM.

I hate Twitter.

https://twitter.com/ldraddic/status/1289622927084630016?s=21

Can someone translate it? Because it shows me: attention. A crab has revealed next lana del rey single. - This confused me.

Ok. I saw that they said SIRI...

Edit x2 I hate them. It was a Joke. NVM.

Yeah I was going to say the same, probably referring to SIRI the voice assistant. I wouldn't take them too seriously as another Brazilian fansite was sharing the Spotify fake podcast as if it was official.  :teehee:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

Time to start checking Russian retail websites!

A certain leaker or two will be doing that...then gloat like they are on Lana’s team or work for Interscope and have inside knowledge

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

https://www.vulture.com/amp/2020/07/song-review-lana-del-rey-paradise-is-very-fragile.html

Reviews like this make me very nervous about how Lana’s new album is going to be perceived by critics. I hope it doesn’t discourage Lana. We know she holds these critics opinions in high regard and gets highly affected by them.

one of the things i love to read in this forum is peoples vision of what her albums could sound like. The imagination that y'all have is *chefs kiss*. sometimes it gets me so excited that i wished that they were real!

also, she better say something about the album soon we have ONE fucking month left, mama rey is gonna serve based solely on that video and the titles we've heard of...

love me like a woman is already so iconic

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

one of the things i love to read in this forum is peoples vision of what her albums could sound like. The imagination that y'all have is *chefs kiss*. sometimes it gets me so excited that i wished that they were real!

also, she better say something about the album soon we have ONE fucking month left, mama rey is gonna serve based solely on that video and the titles we've heard of...

love me like a woman is already so iconic

I hope she makes an album very aware of what is happening to the world and not apathetic songs about her life as a rich girl from Los Angeles, otherwise the critics will kill her by the neck

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Lana is gonna get ripped apart in the reviews just cuz of the Instagram posts in may

At first I didn’t believe this because I assumed the critics would base their reviews solely on the music, which is bound to be amazing. But after reading some of these Violet reviews, I now realize that this is true. Almost every review I have read mentions her Question For The Culture post in a negative light. There is no doubt that the reviews for COCC are going to be flooded with negative opinions.

On one hand I respect Lana for speaking her mind and her opinion without worry of the repercussions. But on the other hand I hope that this will show Lana that sometimes she really needs to think before she posts because her words can affect her career.

Honestly I hope Lana doesn't fear the critics because fear is what kills art.

Despite her questionable views, Lana still needs to remain unapologetic when it comes to her music and not censor herself to appease grimy bald men who will use different aspects of her life against her just to paint her as a shallow phoney to the rest of the world  :um:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope she makes an album very aware of what is happening to the world and not apathetic songs about her life as a rich girl from Los Angeles, otherwise the critics will kill her by the neck

yeah definitely, i think its common sense especially during the times we live in. It would be tasteless if she did release something that was just about being a rich girl living in Cal. But i dont think she will......................

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

this is why i hope she doesn't hold back on the album. if it's the most pure and innocent music ever or something rebellious she'll get ripped to shreds either way so she might as well say whatever she wants at this point

i love you, but you don't understand me.

When I tell you that I got the notif “lanadelrey just posted an IGTV video” and I thought it was the album trailer or something related to the clip she posted last night...

I love that Salamander clip though! She looks amazing! And I love that there were new lines in the poem :)

Honestly what is perceived as music today is more dependent on the appeal of catering to the masses through sounds and themes that are often imitated and currently trendy. Lana has always been a true artist, someone who won’t submit to society’s preferences. I had to accept all the harsh criticism because it seems to keep her name running through the headlines .. it’s just unfortunate all in all.. women in the media are bashed if they don’t speak and bashed if they do.. especially our Lanz