Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm very suspicious about the release date really being the 5th of September. After the delays of LFL and the drought of NFR, getting a spoken word album, a poetry book and a completely new record in a couple of months just feels good to be true. And even if it really drops that day, I have a feeling I might not like the record that much to be honest. I wasn't excited for NFR but eventually got caught up in the hype when they announced the cover and physical releases, but I was already quite done with the record a couple of weeks later by the time my CD arrived from the UK.

Same. i'm kinda just gauging everything from how exited she was feeling since May, and how she's following thru w everything, that and how she can just promote everything steadily, might just work in her favor, knowing how things are now, and how it'd be perfect for her since a lot of people r looking to music now. so, it's money for the label, minimal promo on her part. idk who mentioned it, but it takes a certain amount of months (2-3?) to have vinyls made, and w how folklore's shipping around 16 weeks or so might be another opening for marketing etc. but that last statement's more of a hope than anything. 

I kinda wanna know what she's gonna be posting to maybe reassure her fanbase about the album, but I personally don't see that happening for a bit since she's still seems real content just doing poetry stuff

UV/Honeymoon

Okay but I have faith August the 5th or 4th there will be an announcement. Her store also still says "...and her upcoming 2020 album Chemtrails Over The Country Club."

Wot

The witchcraft meme that was used when lana made that post back in May and everyone was using that meme

I've really convinced myself that we're going to have the pre-order -cover- tracklist on the 5th and I hate myself for it :facepalm:  I can't wait to see how nothing happens

I heard that  Change was recorded in (early )June and we got Lust for Life on July 21st. I think the vinyl for LFL came in September, so 3 months after she recorded the last song for LFL.  However, we got the CD and digital version on July 21st. So I trust Lana that we will get something on September 4/5th. Maybe not on the 4/5th but I think we will definitely get it in September. According to the insider the record was in the process of being mastered ( a week ago). So the album is pretty much done and it seems like that CD's can be done much quicker. So maybe the vinyl will come later....maybe we will get only the digital version first and CD's & Vinyl later (the same as Violet). idk why but I really trust Lana this time (and it's a dangerous thing)

And hope that we will get some news about COCC this week!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

My friend and I investigated and from what we can tell that hotjar code is already running when you check the debugger

But he said it might because there are multiple hotjars, or they started running them early

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not sure if this is COCC related but Lana’s pop up store says “coming soon” and it asks for a password to enter the store

https://ldrsurfshop.com/password

its been like that since it last closed down in december. you can only buy domains in 12 month intervals, thats why its still online. it will go offline in september unless they decide to do something else with the store for cocc or smth

image.png

Yes, if the HotJar code is in the source code, it means it's already running. But what's weird is that they have a Google Tag Manager script, so they could have put the HotJar in there to hide it but they didn't...  :toofunny:  I don't really understand why they would do that honestly. 

She probably did it just for entertainment value

Tulsa JavaScript Freak

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can feel it..

An announcement tomorrow.

Today is the Sturgeon full Moon.

Manifesting all energy from it. AHHH.

Anyway it's highly possible..considering tomorrow is Aug 4. Please . Please god. Please God. Make lana post COCC info.. I need it badly to get through this phase of depression. Being a doctor and shit ahhh

Not the moon phases speculation again, has this theory ever proven its importance? I blame lust for life era

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can feel it..

An announcement tomorrow.

Today is the Sturgeon full Moon.

Manifesting all energy from it. AHHH.

Anyway it's highly possible..considering tomorrow is Aug 4. Please . Please god. Please God. Make lana post COCC info.. I need it badly to get through this phase of depression. Being a doctor and shit ahhh

This is the energy we need. Let's gooo