Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

the only thing missing is

sadly I also missed these essentials:

• Give me Coke/Cock
  • Complaining about Chuck/demanding Nicole Noland 
  • The flannel shirt 
  • "What is the flower of this era"
  • America EXPLAIN (Arkansas)

3lfQEhw.png

sadly I also missed these essentials:

• Give me Coke/Cock
  • Complaining about Chuck/demanding Nicole Noland 
  • The flannel t-shirt 

also the longest talks about vinyl colors and flowers lmfao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

this would go so well with this vinyl design i found, maybe with a more purplish hue

c4bbbf7e3cb467cd653ef98b6b57e7c94f5545d2

edit: maybe more like this

vinyl-design.jpg

Now i remembered that lana said this record is inspired by stars? What if shes coming back to original lfl witchy/cosmos concept? That would be a dream

We all have such creative ideas for the album cover when we all know we’re going to get an unflattering selfie with a grain filter slapped over it....it’s tough being a Lana stan post-2017

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Today is Wednesday. I have a feel that Lana likes Wednesdays to drop or announce something.

So today is THE DAY

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Today is Wednesday. I have a feel that Lana likes Wednesdays to drop or announce something.

So today is THE DAY

I feel like it’ll be today or the day before the album drops either way I’m cool

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Just a friendly reminder; if we don’t get the album AT LEAST WE GOD I TALK TO JESUS, LIVING LEGEND, AND LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Officially on my unlucky number page :( no news happening on this page everyone, it's cursed, sorry xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS