Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

A little off topic but i cant get over how skinny this update is :candy: The little notification noises :brows: the notification number() in the tab on your screen :oprah: the demolishing of "img=" :trisha: Lana's team should take notes from miss Elle for their website 

Anyway, i really feel like somethings coming, i sense it, who else can? :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Anyway, i really feel like somethings coming, i sense it, who else can? :oprah3:

I'm at my mom's cottage and there is always a leak or a release while I'm here :party:

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

A little off topic but i cant get over how skinny this update is :candy: The little notification noises :brows: the notification number() in the tab on your screen :oprah: the demolishing of "img=" :trisha: Lana's team should take notes from miss Elle for their website 

I can feel it too. But what does your mom say? 

:gasp:

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

do we get her attention if we do stream parties?

I don't think she is the one posting on her twitter after the IG post controversy so I doubt she would see it :crying4:

tenor.gif?itemid=7842076 "don't worry baby"

8 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

I can feel it too. But what does your mom say? 

:gasp:

not sure, i locked her up after the July 17th mess tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, takeitdoen said:

It's funny to think that the excruciating wait for NFR had people wanting the same thing - it was often met with the response "SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING". Which is of course true, but IF it was to be delayed, a quick transparent comment to say puts fans at ease to not be so on edge constantly looking for information (and would also stop them posting "WHERE'S THE ALBUM?!" on every irrelevant post she makes).

I think signs are pointing to a delay but overwhelmingly I still think she is too prideful to delay it. She figuratively died on that hill when she doubled down on her Instagram comments refusing to budge and pleading the victim, and at the same time essentially said "hear more about my discourse in my upcoming album Chemtrails Over the Country Club, available 5 September on Interscrope Records, as well as in my two books of beautiful poetry to be published by Simon & Schuster". She would look FOOLISH and very flaky, with critics ready to pounce, if she didn't follow through with that artistic intent and commitment? To us fans, yeah we'll hang on - but imagine if you were not okay with what Lana said but you were hanging on for the music. If it didn't come out on 5 Sep, you have a free pass to call her racist AND a liar. 

Yeah I somewhat agree w/ you but that first part isn't comparable to COCC pre-release.

With NFR we didn't have a date set in stone, she never told us anything. With this one, she did.

At least, if it is in fact delayed, she should start the era right away, releasing the first single and putting the preorder up. :yawn:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

13 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ahhh i cant believe we’re getting TJF in 12 hours!! the wait is finally over!! :party:

That isn’t happening sis ? keep dreaming 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance