Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

We can sure go on all day guessing. Details on this next album have been rather scarce. Regardless, the album is done being recorded. It’s been mixed and mastered and a photo shoot has taken place. I’m leaning towards the possibility that Lana will just drop the record when she feels right doing so and allowing it to be a “surprise” without much that comes before the release. 

It stopped being suprise when she gave a specific date. If nothing happens on sept 5 and  she wont say anything, shes just a liar

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

It stopped being suprise when she gave a specific date. If nothing happens on sept 5 and  she wont say anything, shes just a liar

What I’m saying is she can just drop it on September 5, without saying much before that date and not even verifying the date again. 

the thing is, September 5 is a Saturday. New music tends to be released on Fridays so I wonder if she in fact meant September 4. 

17 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I really love this^^^ 

Not only was NFR a “masculine” album in the sense that the title was a man’s name, but also the fact that she takes on a traditionally masculine role on the album cover and in the narrative, where she leads the dance through a relationship (particularly in MAC through the “I’m your man” affirmations). I think that explains why the album was received so well, which was because Lana presented a very commanding presence with this record, which proves the point she made in the Question for the Culture post. “Norman’s little sister,” being Chemtrails, will maybe see her step back from a role that is  typically associated with masculine characteristics and see her meditate on her own feminine “fragility” in relation to the romantic/sexual liberty that she feels society’s modern woman is seen to disassociate from in order to be seen as empowering;  I think Lana will offer an outlook through which women don’t have to be one prescribed thing in order to be seen as empowering. I think this record will contain a lot layers thematically and may lend itself to a certain inclusivity of all types of women, given the fact that Lana’s catalogue has seen her be more than just one type of woman, all of which are valid :) Lana’s ability to be vulnerable is strength and empowerment, in my opinion. I’m thinking Let Me Love You Like a Woman will tie really nicely into this concept. 

Whew this is a good post!

As Lana has said in the past, she's a chameleon soul, so I think that's partly why she put on somewhat of a masculine front during the NFR era because she was surrounded by other women who were being more masculine (or just observing women on social media). She definitely clings to other's personalities and manifests it into her music. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I really love this^^^ 

Not only was NFR a “masculine” album in the sense that the title was a man’s name, but also the fact that she takes on a traditionally masculine role on the album cover and in the narrative, where she leads the dance through a relationship (particularly in MAC through the “I’m your man” affirmations). I think that explains why the album was received so well, which was because Lana presented a very commanding presence with this record, which proves the point she made in the Question for the Culture post. “Norman’s little sister,” being Chemtrails, will maybe see her step back from a role that is  typically associated with masculine characteristics and see her meditate on her own feminine “fragility” in relation to the romantic/sexual liberty that she feels society’s modern woman is seen to disassociate from in order to be seen as empowering;  I think Lana will offer an outlook through which women don’t have to be one prescribed thing in order to be seen as empowering. I think this record will contain a lot layers thematically and may lend itself to a certain inclusivity of all types of women, given the fact that Lana’s catalogue has seen her be more than just one type of woman, all of which are valid :) Lana’s ability to be vulnerable is strength and empowerment, in my opinion. I’m thinking Let Me Love You Like a Woman will tie really nicely into this concept. 

Thank you for this, you put it much more eloquently (and thoroughly :deadbanana:) than I could have. I totally forgot about LMLYLAW. This is all making so much sense now omg and with what @GeminiLanaFan said about chemtrails being the “Paradise” to NFR, I definitely think this is a strong possibility :excited:

UbsOye5.png

21 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Sometimes I think user lanadelrey is just Lizzy herself trying to keep us all guessing

I mean... look at their nickname! :judgingu3:
PLAIN AND SIMPLE :krylie:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

Someone earlier said that if she’s got the date set then she must be sure it’s coming out but that scares me like if she didn’t want a rollout, just leave it as a surprise and don’t say anything. but now she’s said the date, you’d think she would have some sort of promo/rollout planned since she announced it so far ahead? if she wanted a low-key release, just announce it a few weeks before. yup i think it’s postponed

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, Al3c said:

Why do I cherish all your posts that much :scoff: 

we can only stan here :oprah3:

:kiss: So sweet <3

53 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Whew this is a good post!

As Lana has said in the past, she's a chameleon soul, so I think that's partly why she put on somewhat of a masculine front during the NFR era because she was surrounded by other women who were being more masculine (or just observing women on social media). She definitely clings to other's personalities and manifests it into her music. 

Definitely. I think she’s someone who really absorbs and internalizes her environment and surroundings and that’s definitely reflected in her creative output. That’s true artistry in my opinion, to be able to be discerning of a prominent type of rhetoric and culture and then recount your own experiences through that lens! 

46 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Thank you for this, you put it much more eloquently (and thoroughly :deadbanana:) than I could have. I totally forgot about LMLYLAW. This is all making so much sense now omg and with what @GeminiLanaFan said about chemtrails being the “Paradise” to NFR, I definitely think this is a strong possibility :excited:

You said it so well yourself! I think this record may offer the other side of whatever feelings Lana was experiencing on NFR. That will be interesting to hear, as I think that will further fulfill that chapter of her personal life and career! <3 :) 

25 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Sometimes I think user lanadelrey is just Lizzy herself trying to keep us all guessing

No comment :shh2:  <3

2 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

A new week of nothingness incoming...  :uncomfortable:

lets not manifest this 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

16 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Manifesting doesn't work... I'm trying something new. :gasp:

A private investigator, I’m sure if we all chipped in we could afford it. Wiretap her phone.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I could really use something to look forward to. I wish she would post something substantial that will keep my hope alive. I’m trying to trust her but I can’t stop worrying about it. I just wanna know for sure. 

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

thinking about how lana could so easily go live for 5 minutes and just talk to us and give us some confirmation

the way that i misread this as coccformation :icant:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎