Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, irongates said:

what if by "record coming out september 5th" she meant a singular song :derpna2:

at this point I'd be fine with that also (even though it's prob not what she meant), just give me SOMETHING

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

1 minute ago, seventies platinum said:

you trust websites like the fucking ROLLING STONE magazine said that lfl would be released in may. they also said that sweetener by ariana would be released in july (it was released in august)

at least I don't trust Tulsa Jesus freaks or chemtrails conspiracies :runs:

Lana Del Rey has always been a strong woman of faith, strong like a tree :pray2: now is our time to put some respect on that self-description and put our trust in the original bestower of the September 5th date, who gave it to us in a written account! :yesnod:

I'm honestly so positively excited... in 3/4 days we're either getting an album or the greatest LB meltdown in a long time! 

14 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I'm honestly so positively excited... in 3/4 days we're either getting an album or the greatest LB meltdown in a long time! 

I can’t wait, you being the popcorn!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Enough Drama!!

Let's post  some GIF's, let's celebrate and have fun until September 5th !!! If nothing comes on September 5th ..well there will be enough drama 

Everyone gets a glass of champagne and now let's celebrate that we get COCC on September 5th or the biggest meltdown in history!!

Cheers !!

tenor.gif?itemid=10991495

tenor.gif?itemid=5669112

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: