Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wait Neil is back? We're getting an high budget MV? Finally some good fucking news. :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I just emailed Fnac, a media store we have in Portugal, about COCC. I just asked for any information. Probably they will response tomorrow. I’ll bring news by then

Response in 72 days because they are receiving lots of emails 

0YnL0Kf.gif

The way that I was looking at gloves like hers on etsy last night and had mentioned a similar car to my friend the other day :defeated:i am LIVING this aesthetic is my same taste god bless I literally can’t wait 

UbsOye5.png

4 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

i am LIVING this aesthetic is my same taste god bless I literally can’t wait 

LITERALLY SAME. as someone who perpetually lives in the 40s/50s, this era is gonna be a serve...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

It's funny how some things just change in a day, or even in an hour... :sadcore6:

I'm like a wild caged clown boi, lying by lanaboards, looking for some info... :crying4:

It's funny how my life just stopped and shifted from waiting for september... :sadcore5:

Now I'm like a wild caged clown boi, lying by ATRL trying to get the new date... :awk:

But my lust for cocc, lust for cocc, keeps me alive :crying5:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I've been DM'ing the twitter user who shared that. their friend was working on the set and is still currently at work (for another project), but they'll ask their friend for more photos/videos, and what the song sounds like !

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think it's going to be all green screen like the person who shared the photo said right? They were filming for 2 days and why would they go there to use a green screen

the directors use A LOT of cgi (?or some other visual effects idk) in their videos, maybe they used a screen to insert things in the background while still using the location features?