venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

50 minutes ago, Cinnamon Boy said:

Thanks its super confusing to figure out though has anyone ordered it yet

Right under the info for the current issue, there’s a smaller bar underneath that says “Next Issue April 21st”. From that bar, you were able to add the issue with Lana to your cart, but I don’t see that option anymore :( Maybe it’s not available anymore or just at the moment :/ Couldn’t find a direct link, but maybe someone else can!

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Boy said:

Thanks its super confusing to figure out though has anyone ordered it yet

6 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Right under the info for the current issue, there’s a smaller bar underneath that says “Next Issue April 21st”. From that bar, you were able to add the issue with Lana to your cart, but I don’t see that option anymore :( Maybe it’s not available anymore or just at the moment :/ Couldn’t find a direct link, but maybe someone else can!

Same exact thing for me. I ordered it yesterday just like that and now it’s no longer showing as available. I wonder if it’s cause we already bought it and doesn’t let you buy two (doubtful but anyways). Or maybe it’s a pre sale thing and only so many copies that let purchase prior to official release day, who knows but I’m sure it’ll be back up