Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, cherrycolalime said:

hi y'all i finally made an account after lurking forever bc i had my first ever lana dream :party:

in the dream i was walking around a farmers market in a park while listening to wayamaya so now I’m manifesting a bright sunny yellow crisp fall album with folky yet bluesy but also rock & gospel influences (in the vein of thunder and a dash of textbook verses and perhaps a hint of tostb on dealer :dua:) bc the three singles already give very much autumn vibes

anyways claiming track 3 bc they’re always godly :true:

hello! welcome to lanaboards! :party: :spin: 

your dream sounds heavenly! :wub: :trisha: 

gf0OBqU.gif

Just looked for Thunder on Youtube and the old videos are gone? there's only 2 videos from like 3-4 days ago. Maybe this means her team is having them removed for the official release

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

8 minutes ago, cherrycolalime said:

the three singles already give very much autumn vibes

welcome <3 I totally agree about the autumn vibes, I've been listening to the 3 singles nonstop for over a week! 

and maybe you're on to something with claiming track 3 :pout: Cola, Terrence Loves You, 13 Beaches, VENICE BITCH... maybe she will come through once again

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

hello! welcome to lanaboards! :party: :spin: 

your dream sounds heavenly! :wub: :trisha: 

thank ya for the warm welcome :kiss2: manifesting beautiful lana dreams for all of you tonight :flutter:

7 minutes ago, lover said:

welcome <3 I totally agree about the autumn vibes, I've been listening to the 3 singles nonstop for over a week! 

and maybe you're on to something with claiming track 3 :pout: Cola, Terrence Loves You, 13 Beaches, VENICE BITCH... maybe she will come through once again

it's high time for an autumn album :agree: especially one with a top tier third track :sass:

25 minutes ago, cherrycolalime said:

hi y'all i finally made an account after lurking forever bc i had my first ever lana dream :party:

in the dream i was walking around a farmers market in a park while listening to wayamaya so now I’m manifesting a bright sunny yellow crisp fall album with folky yet bluesy but also rock & gospel influences (in the vein of thunder and a dash of textbook verses and perhaps a hint of tostb on dealer :dua:) bc the three singles already give very much autumn vibes

welcome queen! dreams do sometimes come true so :wub:

i had a dream where i didn't mean to but did bully a kid and he got mad and ran away (he bullied me in the dream first so I guess I did it back without meaning to? idk) and somehow i lost my shoes so i went into this big house and i found this girl with shoes and she gave me them and she told me to leave before her dad gets home and then she started singing and i think it was a dream that i got shoes from lana del fucking rey :silly: i guess nothing really happened but it was pretty lit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Just looked for Thunder on Youtube and the old videos are gone? there's only 2 videos from like 3-4 days ago. Maybe this means her team is having them removed for the official release

This happens also to some others like French Restaurant, Serene Queen or Living Legend. Cannot imagine, that they are all on bb (although I'm hoping it).

I JUST noticed how Lana’s hairstyle and yellow clothing in both the Arcadia video AND on the Blue Banisters album cover are modernized takes on the yellow top and bouffant hairstyle from the Video Games video. 

2011 / 2021...:wowcry:

This album is really going to be her rawest, most reflective, and ultimately best yet. The 3 singles are all emblematic of her best songwriting and I have no doubts that the rest of the album will be any different. :flutter:

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I JUST noticed how Lana’s hairstyle and yellow clothing in both the Arcadia video AND on the Blue Banisters album cover are modernized takes on the yellow top and bouffant hairstyle from the Video Games video. 

2011 / 2021...:wowcry:

Omg I was thinking this exact thing when she teased the clip, and her more recent Video Games comment really ties it together!

Video Games (in her words from interviews) was the perfect representation of herself, and we saw how it ultimately acted as a novel invitation into her musical world. 

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I like to think that her recent caption on the Arcadia teaser implies that Arcadia will act similarly and that it will evoke some of her more classic, vintage Americana themes. Needless to say, I agree that BB will likely top her discography—especially in terms of songwriting:popcorn:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath