Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

34 minutes ago, COCC said:

The way some of you don‘t appreciate Thunder. Angela Lansbury disapproves.
giphy.gif?cid=82a1493blowcaa674uxyf36b8p

oh no! I appreciate it, and the reason why i'm able to appreciate it is because we literally already have it, as opposed to the 2020 tracks which i can only hope will leak some day :trisha:

4 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

oh no! I appreciate it, and the reason why i'm able to appreciate it is because we literally already have it, as opposed to the 2020 tracks which i can only hope will leak some day :trisha:

Omg I'm sorry, then Angela Lansbury agrees!

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

When we all believed the album will be called Blue Banisters I made this

Found it today on my computer when I was looking for Sims mods

MOCKUP-BLUEBANISTERS.jpg

I want this vinyl :lange:

7 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I want this vinyl :lange:

The idea I had back then was also: blue banisters: paint my banisters green - with light green vinyl and white swirl, and paint my banisters grey - with light grey vinyl and white swirl

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I knew something was fishy when all the YouTube vids of Thunder started getting taken down… 

Something fishy is with Serene Queen also. We have only 2 videos I mentioned and somebody's cover. On Soundcloud we have also small amount of that song. Or it's for LDR8 or it could be on future projects. 

57 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

When we all believed the album will be called Blue Banisters I made this

Found it today on my computer when I was looking for Sims mods

MOCKUP-BLUEBANISTERS.jpg

Lol same. I think I've already posted it here but here's it again. 

Pics-Art-05-25-11-22-59.png

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Always happy to eat my words, but there is no way this record is coming out 7/4 (a fucking Sunday :lmao:). Still excited about the record tho, whenever it comes out (this year I’m sure but at this point unwilling to even entertain these flagrant fake dates).

aOaIzH2.gif

18 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Something fishy is with Serene Queen also. We have only 2 videos I mentioned and somebody's cover. On Soundcloud we have also small amount of that song. Or it's for LDR8 or it could be on future projects. 

Whenever I listen to it on yt the videos that I can find are usually less than a week old. They definitely want to keep it off of there.

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Omg I'm sorry, then Angela Lansbury agrees!

giphy.gif

Imagine Lana following in Jessica's footsteps and decides to write a murder/mystery song about the starlet who died in her pool

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Imagine Lana following in Jessica's footsteps and decides to write a murder/mystery song about the starlet who died in her pool

tenor.gif

Tell me more

giphy.gif

She has to really love that 2017 session if she keeps putting songs from that on her albums. It's a pity it wasn't released as a collab album but maybe we'll hear them all eventually. Manifesting Under Your Skin in LDR9 and Dope in LDR10 :brows:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

I had this weird theory come to mind where the three singles were put out just to see how people would react to the different sounds and that’s why she scrapped half the album. 

That'd be genius, however, I don't think Lana gives a f*ck about whether we like the sound she chooses or not.

She's always done exactly what felt right to her and that's how we ended up with such versatile sounds throughout her career in the first place :party:

53 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Serene Queen, one of her very best unreleased. What a sound it has.