Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

y’all are fast I meant the ATRL BOZ tweet :stareney:

I don’t see Mike tweeting as anything. Lana is the one who announced the album, it seems more like he’s just playing along 

u need some delulu juice... Mike Dean is actually releasing the album on July 4th instead of Lana now, he's going to leak all the masters off his computer :hype:

18 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Mike Dean reminding Lana Del Rey about her album on July 4th 

Impossible this video to appear on my timeline without me laughing hard. lol :hide:

Well, I'm always suspicious when it comes to "Lana Del Rey's promises", but I'm giving her a vote of confidence this time: I think we will have something in the next few days. ?

49 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

he better put this lazy ass bitch to work

again with these jokes, she has already put out an album this year :usrsney::bebe:

15 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

she said she comes back every May so let's wait another 47 weeks and we'll have the album

she also said spring she sleeps and released 3 songs in spring so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

he better put this lazy ass bitch to work

She's not lazy. She's been working really hard, if we think about it. She's just... Wild and Free. :hide:

12 hours ago, May said:

if the title is literally just ‘AKA’ :defeated: and she has a variety of songs sounding like her past eras… some sound like Sirens, some LG, some old-style LDR, then modern LDR… so the album sonically goes through each of her eras to create one cumulative record looking back at her whole career. id actually be slayed 

getting critical acclaim on this album would be the biggest ‘fuck you’ she’s been hinting at, because the critics who disregarded her under different names, now have to pay attention bc  they have no choice but to review her shit :defeated:

of course this will never happen im just being  imaginative :awkney: 

i would be so here for thisssssss, she would never, but she shouldddddddd

prove us wrong Lana

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Call me delulu but if you check Colin Tilley's stories someone wished him happy birthday with a photo on a set with a statue of an angel similar to those that were in Clay's stories some days ago :gasp:

Edited by Venice Peach
Ok the photo is probably old cause he doesn't even look like that anymore but I can only dream (and stalk everyone cause there's nowhere else to look for Lana clues)

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Call me delulu but if you check Colin Tilley's stories someone wished him happy birthday with a photo on a set with a statue of an angel similar to those that were in Clay's stories some days ago :gasp:

ok wait but he said “let’s go ?” similar to his caption 5 days ago that says “excited to show you- ?” aka the same project aka recent aka LDR8 tentatively out july 4th? :dua:

4 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

ok wait but he said “let’s go ?” similar to his caption 5 days ago that says “excited to show you- ?” aka the same project aka recent aka LDR8 tentatively out july 4th? :dua:

I think the emoji is because his brand or artistic name or whatever is called "Boy In The Castle". I still think it could be for Lana cause if they have a big MV they are probably going to release it with the album and the date would match the teasing...

giphy.gif

Just now, opheliaandthemotel said:

we talked about this earlier, it's fake :eartha2:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think the emoji is because his brand or artistic name or whatever is called "Boy In The Castle". I still think it could be for Lana cause if they have a big MV they are probably going to release it with the album and the date would match the teasing...

oh :thumb3: well there goes my delusional logic 

I still have hope I guess :bebe: