Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

is this an insider?

could be but they have never actually shared any inside info to

back that up. They always just say easily guessable things that already have a 70% chance of being right. 

im not someone to antagonize anyone online, but I’m also gonna remain skeptical until something can actually prove their validity. 

Being disappointed in her for being unprofessional (yes, HER) is NOT the same as hating her. It's WAY past due time that we become sick of the miscommunication... it was funny at first sort of a "Oh, Lana :thumb2:" type of deal, but now it's just pure annoying and unprofessional. Her team should not be allowing her to post things that aren't for sure but they're too busy skyrocketing Dua Lipa to pop stardom to care about ensuring Lana doesn't lose the last people standing by her side. Just because we are fans doesn't invalidate us from speaking out against feeling "mistreated" because we are the ones buying her art and giving her a platform to share it, the least we could expect is some courtesy to stick to a date, but we're not even entirely mad about that... we're mad because she doesn't even SAY ANYTHING when it doesn't happen... like seriously? This is partly the reason I've lost so much interest in her this past year, and now it's just going to keep fans away if she keeps pulling this.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

19 minutes ago, NME040920 said:

The Jack tracks she scrapped were all NFR! leftovers (like 1/3 of COCC anyway), only Love You was kinda interesting. She clearly has no inspiration for this record and the 3 released songs feel so out of place among the country stuff she is doing now. 

If what you say it’s true, I don’t get why she felt the urgency of making another record so fast after Chemtrails… 

And if she’s been continuously churning out tracks to add to whatever record she is working on now I don’t think it’d be fair to call her uninspired. 

I knew she wouldn't release this album, Lana is not the queen of promises. It seemed obvious to me that this album is compromised because she released Chemtrails only 4 months ago, I know she is productive but the production cannot go as fast as her ideas. It takes time to plan an album, design it, develop it, communication, photos all that, I think the lapse of time was too short, then her last days we see her spending time with her family and friends , we feel that work is not her priority.

It's true that it annoys me too, Lana is someone who has something in mind and is going to swing it like that, except that she doesn't really keep her promises and she happens to make fans hope. (more and more impatient because her work is of a high quality) who bet everything on a date and ultimately nothing happens. That's what happened with the mv that were supposed to be released and that she never released. It's annoying but she knows we're loyal, the bitch.

With Lana you have to wait for nothing and let things happen. She gave us so many songs and materials that we can really listen to a lot of great music and wait. Even though she produces a lot, she is not a machine and if she wants to rest she does.

I hope that in the future she will stop giving dates to create an unnecessary hype because even if she does not give them people do not forget her. She's gained so much of a solid fan core in a short period of time it's pretty crazy. Lots of followers because his work is the best on the market. And there are so many leaks that Lana is there all the time. She can be forgotten and throw away her album without saying anything.

I listen to the 3 singles recently released and I must admit that I like them a lot now, they are interesting. WW has a fabulous build that reminds me of Ultraviolence, if she's going to release an album in that style then I would really love her next album to be shot like WW with these foggy guitars.

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

If what you say it’s true, I don’t get why she felt the urgency of making another record so fast after Chemtrails… 

That's not true, I was lurking there before and he said like 5 fake dates for Chemtrails release and changed it right after. Someone is just bored. 

I think the biggest issue is that she kinda killed the hype for Chemtrails by announcing a new album right away. It was unfair for the album imo. I agree with others that getting two albums in really short time is just blessing. If it doesn't come out next week, it's no big deal actually. But also she doesn't have to announce anything at all. She knows what happened in the past with dates. We would just wait and enjoy Chemtrails without any expectations. 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 hours ago, Umaniac said:

It really shocks me how some of y’all never able to CRITICIZE her. Criticism is not hating babies let’s get that straight. Announcing random dates is objectively unprofessional and disrespectful. We should be able to say that. Is she paying y’all or something?

Messy queen  :smile4:  I guess I just literally don't expect a personal update from Lana, like it's really not that deep...

mUENGN9.png

Personally, I don’t really care when she gives us fake dates. If there’s no pre-order, I don’t get hung up on release dates. It’s fun to pretend something’s coming, but I won’t be bothered that something doesn’t come when there’s no real indication of it. I’m not gonna work myself up and convince myself it’s a surprise drop then get upset when that doesn’t happen. I’m excited for the album, fake dates just don’t really affect me or my life. :whatever2:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

lana has always been trigger happy when it comes to release dates and whilst its true we should expect it at this point, its sad that we cant even get excited anymore when she announces something because 9 times out of 10 it wont come to fruition

all defending her is doing is enabling that behaviour. we all love her but when it gets to the point we cant even get excited it gets hard to stan (though we always will)... and people cant even raise those concerns without being told to unstan or that they're being bitter

anyways stream honeymoon until her new album is out on JULY 4th :sass:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

52 minutes ago, NME040920 said:

The Jack tracks she scrapped were all NFR! leftovers (like 1/3 of COCC anyway), only Love You was kinda interesting. She clearly has no inspiration for this record and the 3 released songs feel so out of place among the country stuff she is doing now. 

didnt u "spill" that cocc preorder was gonna come in august 2020?

53 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Being disappointed in her for being unprofessional (yes, HER) is NOT the same as hating her. It's WAY past due time that we become sick of the miscommunication... it was funny at first sort of a "Oh, Lana :thumb2:" type of deal, but now it's just pure annoying and unprofessional. Her team should not be allowing her to post things that aren't for sure but they're too busy skyrocketing Dua Lipa to pop stardom to care about ensuring Lana doesn't lose the last people standing by her side. Just because we are fans doesn't invalidate us from speaking out against feeling "mistreated" because we are the ones buying her art and giving her a platform to share it, the least we could expect is some courtesy to stick to a date, but we're not even entirely mad about that... we're mad because she doesn't even SAY ANYTHING when it doesn't happen... like seriously? This is partly the reason I've lost so much interest in her this past year, and now it's just going to keep fans away if she keeps pulling this.

Putting quotations around the word mistreated doesn't detract from the fact the whole premise is ridiculous. You're right to feel however way you want, but claiming responsibility for her art still having the possibility to be made = delusion. Which usually comes from obsessive thinking (as a long term fan I understand, but it's not beneficial for anyone). If you've lost interest and want to pull away, go for it. Name one artist in human history that would benefit from this kind of entitled thought process from alleged "supporters"? 

Also the idea her team should be in charge of her rollout just shows a disregard, or lack of observation, of everything she's achieved autonomously in her career thus far. I agree as far as your first point, that you might be able to look at it from a standpoint of being unprofessional to set a date and miss it, but let it be what it is... Even if a team could "help". Just because we think there's one way to do something, doesn't mean we can throw a tantrum when she does whatever she wants to do. If you don't get it, you're free to do that. Accusing her of being discourteous or w/e just doesn't come off good to me. Just my opinion though, I do see exactly why you feel that way and that it's fair enough, I just also think it's pointless. Whether it drops or doesn't, life will still go the way it's going.