Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So guys there was a lot of complaining / disappointment today but hell yeah let ppl complain today to get things out of their system. Yeah maybe she owns us nothing & we could expect July 4th to be fake but it's still so  sad that we can't trust her unless it's a label announcement  & that she doesn't give a fuck about  updating us , like she could  at least post " Sorry guys,  still working on it..it comes later this year xxx ". This shouldnt be the normality.

And I think @gsnlpmade good points today so don't come for him. 

It's frustrating for all of us that this is like the 3rd or 4th era with the same shit over and over  again.  If she wants a lowkey release it's totally fine but a little update or  stopping to say random fake dates  doesn't hurt  anyone. It's the least she can do & what most of us asking for.

A genuine question, without criticism of her or anything else: When was the last time she specifically addressed us, in one of her posts, to say thanks for something or give us some update about her music? I just want to understand where this supposed communication breakdown started. ? I can see this happening after QFTC for a several reasons, but what happened before?

5 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

BOZ: album prob. not coming next week

Ben: leave Lana alone she's working

Mike Dean: only 1 song so far

Lana: silence & always lying about dates

LB: meltdowns & fighting

Me: 5 DAYS, SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! :hype: Lana is finally doing the surprise release she wanted

Plus Lana scrapping an almost finished album

This fandom is always between :lmaoney: and :cryney2:.

i don't hope the new album leaks, i hope what won't be on the album leaks. whether that's the jack tracks that are scrapped, dealer if it's scrapped, or rock candy sweet if it's now been scrapped. like i'll happily wait for the final album if someone can just like.... give us those that won't for sure be on the album 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Calling all delulu's to talk about the perfect album rollout :legend:

August:

- Lead single with a high budget music video

- Interview on BBC Radio 1 with Annie Mac, both laugh about the COCC-interview and talk about the new album

September: Song with either Bruce Springsteen or Courtney Love (or Madonna :creepna:) to get everybody's attention and show the versatility of the new album

October:

- Ariana, Marina and FKA Twigs interview Lana for Rolling Stones and explain QFTC (I don't have enough delulu energy to manifest Beyonce, she's out of my league :cryney2:)

- cover reveal and preoder

November:

- Dropping again three singles (incl. Dealer and Thunder) 

- Live performance and interview on a TV show, album release

- Announcing the next record :horror:

December:

- Surprise release of American classics for Christmas :angie:

January 2023: Winning 5 grammys :lmaoney:

sorry but i'm not gonna feign being positive rn but if this is all true, it's just pretty disappointing. this is me saying this already connecting w chemtrails, and doin my best to keep the upside of things but I mean. again. transparency. I know i'll get over it, but I do dislike being put in this position if even just a casual fan. not trying to be entitled, and im sure it'll be great when it gets here, but that doesn't mean we're not allowed to get disappointed for believing what she said herself. 

it's not crazy, it's disorganized. and I hope she deals w it maturely, not flipping us off like july 21st or smth. 

some of us are waiting patiently n proper, it'd be nice to be able to see things thru, or at least have things made clear. 

UV/Honeymoon

12 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

sorry but i'm not gonna feign being positive rn but if this is all true, it's just pretty disappointing. this is me saying this already connecting w chemtrails, and doin my best to keep the upside of things but I mean. again. transparency. I know i'll get over it, but I do dislike being put in this position if even just a casual fan. not trying to be entitled, and im sure it'll be great when it gets here, but that doesn't mean we're not allowed to get disappointed for believing what she said herself. 

it's not crazy, it's disorganized. and I hope she deals w it maturely, not flipping us off like july 21st or smth. 

some of us are waiting patiently n proper, it'd be nice to be able to see things thru, or at least have things made clear. 

I feel you. She was born to lie :cryney2:

Why am i wanting her to make an album called "A Little Piece of Heaven" so bad?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I mean - are you guys suprised? It's LITERALLY CoCC 2.0, with the only exception that we already have 3 singles.

• Her impulsively announcing random release-dates and album titles and then turning to radio silence
  • Insiders talking about how she's still changing stuff about the album, scrapping songs, recording new ones, messing with the tracklist, changing the album's name etc
  • First single(s) being dropped without any promotion and with an ugly ass selfie-cover
  • Ben brabbling on about she will release nEw mUsiC sOoN
  • Nothing happening on either of the dates she teased

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

her melancholic oceanic album produced by emile haynie is coming :crazy:

omg is this from ldr8 :trisha: who leaked this in such good quality? is the new album title summertime sadness? i just hope that this picture ain't the cover it's almost as bad as the cocc cover

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

4 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

Actually I think Chuck’s having her baby on July 4 :bebe:

and it’s name is Album

Album out July 4th

4 hours ago, Anthony said:

A genuine question, without criticism of her or anything else: When was the last time she specifically addressed us, in one of her posts, to say thanks for something or give us some update about her music? I just want to understand where this supposed communication breakdown started. ? I can see this happening after QFTC for a several reasons, but what happened before?

That's a good question. The last time she said thanks to us was in her november livestream. " Thank you for buying me my meal at Denny's & my shit at home depot":hide:. But yeah overall I can see it happened after QFTC too.

and ugh I miss her livestreams so much:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, Anthony said:

Release day of COCC. She live streamed the chemtrails and talked to us. If I remember it right, she also said thank you to us fans. But then that annoying woman kept interrupting her, may she rot in hell :blush2:

43 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

So we got one fake date for COCC, two for BB (or whatever it’s called now), does this mean we are about to get three fake dates for LDR9?

for Chemtrails we also had March 5, although not from her. however, we did get Dec 10 and Jan 7 from her too. not to mention the infamous Feb 26