Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

and on top of that she's probably reworking the songs in some type of way. cherry blossom in particular because there are so many versions of it and they all sound like demos (and she changed the lyrics of it on that twitter pic). 

i'm not so sure about thunder tho, but she might alter lyrics and aspects of the production, i think (and she could re-record it with her new set of vocals, because since chemtrails there has been some god-tier singing from lana)

i can see thunder and cherry blossom on the same album but definitely not on the same album that has the three singles on it. i do worry that this album might be insanely messy.... like lfl but even messier tbh. i hope the three singles are taken off the tracklist before its released. 

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

honestly when she starts putting random unreleased tracks on albums, that's when we need to worry bc we know she has absolutely no direction. to me though, it wouldn't shock me if she had cherry blossom on it for a while, i think she made a post this year with the lyrics on insta so that's not a shock but yikes. i hope by the time we get the album it makes sense all the way through 

This. I'm honestly not seeing how the three singles + Thunder + Cherry Blossom can all be part of a single, cohesive album

And BOZ said she has changed it 4754289 times ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

and on top of that she's probably reworking the songs in some type of way. cherry blossom in particular because there are so many versions of it and they all sound like demos (and she changed the lyrics of it on that twitter pic). 

i'm not so sure about thunder tho, but she might alter lyrics and aspects of the production, i think (and she could re-record it with her new set of vocals, because since chemtrails there has been some god-tier singing from lana)

the lyrics she changed are from version 3 i believe? we have the changed lyrics on one of the versions we have

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This. I'm honestly not seeing how the three singles + Thunder + Cherry Blossom can all be part of a single, cohesive album

And BOZ said she has changed it 4754289 times ... 

which i believe boz, but is hard to believe she scrapped jack's tracks and the album will sound like what we know will be on it. thunder, CB, and the three singles dont make sense to me at all. it's very confusing. unless this will be a two part album with 15-20 tracks maybe

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Now i remember there was a point when there were posts screaming for unreleased songs to be on and now we got two of her best everyone is complaining. Like boz said, trust the process. This fandom is never happy :oprah3:

idc what anyone says. if we get a LFL thank you! when i want to play lana music in social settings that’s my go to album. so many feel good bangers. i’d love a messy album like that again, it was so much fun.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

37 minutes ago, Mer said:

The delay has no reason other than vinyl and CD production imo. Which are totally out of her hands. Lets be real, LDR would digitally release the album with a selfie cover if she had the chance—but her label relies on the money she makes from vinyls and CDs and merch to actually pay their employees. 

This is the most level headed spill I’ve ever read :point:

ALBUM OUT LATER UGHHH NEW SINGLE OUT SOONNNNNNN

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole