Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It's been 6 weeks since we got the snippet :trisha:

Enough with that " soonish " shit :oprah3: we better getting some news today & Arcadia this week:illumilana:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Let’s not forget lana said “album soon” about COTCC in September and we didn’t get it for 6 months :stareney:

I think we’ll get the single around mid September/October with a preorder and the album in November 

"Don’t forget me"

51 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Is this her way of giving us her unreleased compilation album? By putting one unreleased song on each album now?

I dont think so... 

Ben and Ed said she had been planning on something big for years and its finally time....maybe its the unreleased album with 30+ songs. Or a documentary. 

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I dont think so... 

Ben and Ed said she had been planning on something big for years and its finally time....maybe its the unreleased album with 30+ songs. Or a documentary. 

i don’t think the thing she’s been planning for years is the unreleased album. we know chuck and charlie have been recording at lana’s shoes throughout the nfr tour and she recently followed a tv director so hopefully it’s a documentary 

Edited by cinnamongirI
for some reason “unreleased” autocorrected into anniversary

10 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I dont think so... 

Ben and Ed.. I don’t trust them either. Because they have to rely on Lana getting it done and she has lapses.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

12 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Ben and Ed.. I don’t trust them either. Because they have to rely on Lana getting it done and she has lapses.

I think most of the times she has her work done but her label is adamant and wants her work to be released whenever they want it..to maximize sales..

19 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i don’t think the thing she’s been planning for years is the unreleased album. we know chuck and charlie have been recording at lana’s shoes throughout the nfr tour and she recently followed a tv director so hopefully it’s a documentary 

Imagine the Documentary. ...starts off with..  Now that Billie taylor Gaga have had their documentaries...

27 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I think most of the times she has her work done but her label is adamant and wants her work to be released whenever they want it..to maximize sales..

Imagine the Documentary. ...starts off with..  Now that Billie taylor Gaga have had their documentaries...

I want it to highlight her May Jailer and Lizzy Grant eras to result in their reissues on digital streaming and physical copies :pray2:

12 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

@BluebirdXO @VioletBunny

Look up ldr_fans on IG... they say Olivia mentioned the collab in her recent variety article....

Hmm..idk how to feel about it!

I still see it as an Interscope marketing strategy

From all Lana songs that she could have picked, she said that her all time favorite song is Dark But Just a Game. Not buying that