Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

54 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Spoiler

Never saw this continuation post ?

I don't remember reading it but I 'liked' it when it was posted. She literally gave a good argument why her original statement wasn't racist but the comments still discredit her feelings because she is white. I'm also white and a majority but does that mean I don't suffer sexism and toxic societal expectations. Her statement could apply to women of all races that have a similar personality, sure that woc suffer more in the west but this was written by her sharing her feelings. It reminds me of those situations whenever women talk about physical abuse and sexual assault men have to jump and be like "But men are killed more and commit suicide more hurrr durr". Nobody said you suffer less Chad, it's just that the topic was centered around women atm. It's basically oppression Olympics. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I don't know if this tracklist is good or not lol but I was bored and did this. In my mind the album starts piano heavy & then it turns into a more jazzy, rockish sound, towards the end it tourns into a more slower, nightimish sound.

Intro: Pink Geraniums
1.Blue Banisters
2.Arcadia
3.Roses Bloom For You
4.Cherry Blossom
5.Wildflower Wildfire
6.Burned Curtains
7.LED Gas Station Lighting
8.The Girl In The Mirror
9.Text Book
10.Bodega Bay- Waiting For The Birds To Attack
11.Dealer
12.Thunder
13.Philosopher's Stone
14.Seven Wonders (Fleetwood Mac Cover)
15.Grenadine Quarantine (Interlude)
16.If This Is The End.... 
17.Lilac Wine (Nina Simone Cover)
Outro: Lamento Of The Sirens

I want the intro to start with strings or harps & a beautiful piano , spoken word style. The Pink Gerianiums are symbolic for her life / that she will tell her story on the album. Maybe you can hear Lana laugh or cry in the background.

The outro on the other hand could be more dramatic or darker, I thought of something like the outro of ITTJ, the gorgeous strings , it almost sounds like sirens are screaming in the background. The Pink Geraniums got planted the day she was born & the outro could be more a reminder of death or the end. Like the intro resembles the birth & the outro the death & the tracks inbetween are telling the story.

If This Is The End could be about that she thinks it might be the end but it's not & then she takes a look in the present and what she wants in the future. She wants a boyfriend, kids , happiness, a ranch etc. and she also has sisters & her friends etc. in the present right now. Idk sometimes it feels like that this is the end, like so much shit is in my life or I fucked my life up  but it's not the end & we keep on living & fighting and it will be worth it!!!

WW / Burned Curtains  ends the heavy piano part and we get some songs with rockish or jazzy vibes

Also thought LED Gasstation Lighting could be a throwback to her Lizzy Days maybe with references to her A.K.A album. The Girl In The Mirror is about Lana looking into the mirror and still sees her younger self in the reflection. This song could be like a conversation between Lana & Lizzy.

Bodega Bay- Waiting For The Birds To Attack could be about  the critics  etc.

Idk I want Philosophers Stone to be the highlight ( along with Dealer haha) of the album with a rockish undertone and maybe a mystical bridge or outro with a lot of flutes and organs.

I thought Seven Wonders would be nice to close the rockish part of the album , also Thunder & Seven Wonders both mention  "the rainbow's end".

Then Grenadine Quarantine is an interlude which introduces a more night time sound / darker sound.

And I thought maybe a Nina Simone Cover if it means we get an UV /HM level album:smile2:

Also it would be nice if Roses Bloom For You & Cherry Blossom get a little bit reworked. Maybe some strings, harps or synths added to them.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Please. I want a intro like NFR. Omg I lose my mind everytime I hear it.

IT IS EARGASM indeed. 

The gates of heaven open and they welcome u.

Same vibes as Bel air.

Also love song intro is so pure and angelic. 

I hate that BB starts abruptly??!!?!?!?!?! Who let her do that. Queen mother please give us intros again. 

NFR HAD THE best intros ! 

IF BB's the album opener (I hope not, but yeah, I know, her pattern) I really, really hope it's reworked into a special album version, with atleast some kind of intro :ohno::deadbanana:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Please. I want a intro like NFR. Omg I lose my mind everytime I hear it.

IT IS EARGASM indeed. 

The gates of heaven open and they welcome u.

Same vibes as Bel air.

Also love song intro is so pure and angelic. 

I hate that BB starts abruptly??!!?!?!?!?! Who let her do that. Queen mother please give us intros again. 

NFR HAD THE best intros ! 

our minds!!!! posting about the same thing at the same time :blush3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

* ~ blue banisters ~ *

1. cherry blossom

2. veronica lake

3. follow the yellow-brick road

4. the crystal ship

5. arcadia

6. i'll be in paris

7. thunder

8. text book

9. family heirlooms

10. garlands

11. blue banisters

12. lake placid

13. dealer

14. wildflower wildfire

WGe8ynS.gif

On 8/21/2021 at 1:32 AM, sweetie said:

I'm still not over 'Liz, I'm Calling From California'. 

At this point if the album doesn't have a track called like that, I don't want it

giphy.gif

Don't worry honey, Lana is one of us - lurking thru the thread, noting down the titles and then write something inspired from it for sure.

Please Lana if u saw this: Just know that us twinks still can't get over with "santa Monica Sinner" as well

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Omg I am really going insane. I need to log off.

Lana I hate it when u dont say a word about the release. U keep so quiet and secretive bye.

So many twinks need your music to get through their nervous breakdowns . AND U REFUSE TO provide  MEDICAL Help VOLUNTARILY.

Ksksksksksk

Girl u announced BB 1 day after COCC dropped.  Pls update us with some info pls 

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I find it weird that she would release a single and then wait almost 2 weeks for the preorder (unless she announces the album at the same time).

If the lead with big MV (if we get one) is Talk of the ages it's too early before the album so it doesn't look like a smart schedule so Idk...

It's still a random text file on d*ree so it's probably fake tho

The Oct 1 date attached to Talk of the Ages is indicating it’s a single ?!? Like another one?

38 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I don't know if this tracklist is good or not lol but I was bored and did this. In my mind the album starts piano heavy & then it turns into a more jazzy, rockish sound, towards the end it tourns into a more slower, nightimish sound.

Intro: Pink Geraniums
1.Blue Banisters
2.Arcadia
3.Roses Bloom For You
4.Cherry Blossom
5.Wildflower Wildfire
6.Burned Curtains
7.LED Gas Station Lighting
8.The Girl In The Mirror
9.Text Book
10.Bodega Bay- Waiting For The Birds To Attack
11.Dealer
12.Thunder
13.Philosopher's Stone
14.Seven Wonders (Fleetwood Mac Cover)
15.Grenadine Quarantine (Interlude)
16.If This Is The End.... 
17.Lilac Wine (Nina Simone Cover)
Outro: Lamento Of The Sirens

I want the intro to start with strings or harps & a beautiful piano , spoken word style. The Pink Gerianiums are symbolic for her life / that she will tell her story on the album. Maybe you can hear Lana laugh or cry in the background.

The outro on the other hand could be more dramatic or darker, I thought of something like the outro of ITTJ, the gorgeous strings , it almost sounds like sirens are screaming in the background. The Pink Geraniums got planted the day she was born & the outro could be more a reminder of death or the end. Like the intro resembles the birth & the outro the death & the tracks inbetween are telling the story.

If This Is The End could be about that she thinks it might be the end but it's not & then she takes a look in the present and what she wants in the future. She wants a boyfriend, kids , happiness, a ranch etc. and she also has sisters & her friends etc. in the present right now. Idk sometimes it feels like that this is the end, like so much shit is in my life or I fucked my life up  but it's not the end & we keep on living & fighting and it will be worth it!!!

WW / Burned Curtains  ends the heavy piano part and we get some songs with rockish or jazzy vibes

Also thought LED Gasstation Lighting could be a throwback to her Lizzy Days maybe with references to her A.K.A album. The Girl In The Mirror is about Lana looking into the mirror and still sees her younger self in the reflection. This song could be like a conversation between Lana & Lizzy.

Bodega Bay- Waiting For The Birds To Attack could be about  the critics  etc.

Idk I want Philosophers Stone to be the highlight ( along with Dealer haha) of the album with a rockish undertone and maybe a mystical bridge or outro with a lot of flutes and organs.

I thought Seven Wonders would be nice to close the rockish part of the album , also Thunder & Seven Wonders both mention  "the rainbow's end".

Then Grenadine Quarantine is an interlude which introduces a more night time sound / darker sound.

And I thought maybe a Nina Simone Cover if it means we get an UV /HM level album:smile2:

Also it would be nice if Roses Bloom For You & Cherry Blossom get a little bit reworked. Maybe some strings, harps or synths added to them.

I’m claiming Bodega Bay - Waiting for the Birds to Attack :wink:

BB would be a great opener thematically but it starts too suddenly and I don't think she would make an album version :icant:

So she either breaks the 1 2 1 2 trend (that I don't think it's on purpose) or we get a jumpscare every time we put on the album.

giphy.gif