My body is a map of LA

I stand straight like an angel with a halo

Hanging out at the Hilton Hotel

Windows screaming, 'Hey, baby let's go'

My chest the Sierra Madre

My hips every high (??)

That you trace with your fingertips like a Toyota

Run your hands over me like a Land Rover

I think she says, "My hips, every high and byway".

Does she definitely say, "Screaming, 'hey, baby let's go'"? Because I keep hearing, "Screaming, 'yayo, baby let's go'", but that's probably me hoping for Lizzy/Paradise/UV callbacks, lol.

22 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

boz said something about a new thread?... um delusional i know but what if she still releases american standards and classics tomorrow for the 4th and blue banisters later later

he said that? receipts

Just now, sznofthewitch said:

I think she says, "My hips, every high and byway".

Does she definitely say, "Screaming, 'hey, baby let's go'"? Because I keep hearing, "Screaming, 'yayo, baby let's go'", but that's probably me hoping for Lizzy/Paradise/UV callbacks, lol.

I heard that too 

also can someone explain the toyota line i don’t get it 

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

he said that? receipts

YUP he said something about needing a new thread, after the cherry blossom teaser. Maybe Pacific blue is finally here? Maybe that’s why he thought every song had been replaced & thought she’d changed the name from Blue Banisters? Bc there’s an entirely new album coming? YUP

i kno this was discussed probably but pages aren’t loading so!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

she didn’t post the back cover nor the track list of the album…maybe this really isn’t the album cover :stareney::facepalm::cryney2:

EKcJlBfWwAAE8uH.jpg

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Don’t lose hope! She posted the LFL cover alone on April 11th 2017 and didn’t post the back cover + tracklist until July 12th 2017. Plus, Neil reposted it, so I definitely think this is the cover!

i hope so this cover is just too good (the only thing i’d except is a name change with the same cover):sass:

and i can’t wait for neil’s album shoot and the exclusive cover version, i’m 99% sure there’ll be one like the last few times. we’ll may also get an album trailer this time since she seems to have filmed multiple things already :gurl:

26 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

This is hilarious. If Lana is unpredictable, any 'insiders' need to be actually psychic to have better information than her at any particular time. I'll stick with trusting the official news, even if it's frequently wrong, because any other news is going to be at best the same, only based on old info.

I was really referring to the fact that Lana has changed cover, title and date 3 times in less than two months in change BOZ has been more specific as to how the album could sound, probable tracklist changes like adding or removing songs (changes that end up being true) and also in the process of the album, not that he reads Lana's mind and knows what she's going to do before she does it.

If you realize we have known more about the album thanks to him than from Lana and yes, his information revolves around what Lana does but what he says was true until Lana decides to change it (be unpredictable) and end up going another way.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I have to say, I'm loving this soft pastel yellow '70s vibe. :flutter:

And her piano ballads are always best with a bit of reverb, IMO. 

She's serving a little Kate Bush, a little Weyes, a little Have You In My Wilderness Julia Holter and I am so into it. :wub:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

i hope so this cover is just too good (the only thing i’d accept is a name change with the same cover):sass:

and i can’t wait for neil’s album shoot and the exclusive cover version, i’m 99% sure there’ll be one like the last few times. we’ll may also get an album trailer this time since she seems to have filmed multiple things already :gurl:

Yesss, I love it so much, it’s so classy and striking but simple and timeless...I also can’t wait to see the visuals, it seems she has created a lot of content within these last 4 months and has been waiting to put it all out so we are definitely in for something special! :heart:

10 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

he said that? receipts

lanaboards page 1193

writer in the dark posted:

BOZ: "Since this is obvious not coming and we probably won't even get an Instagram post about it, another crumb:

What you don't tell no one, you can tell me...

See you in another fresh thread  one day!

I'm just glad we got a TBD and not a "AUGUST 16 :)" and then we wait again another month and a half to hear it's been delayed again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

lanaboards page 1193

writer in the dark posted:

BOZ: "Since this is obvious not coming and we probably won't even get an Instagram post about it, another crumb:

What you don't tell no one, you can tell me...

See you in another fresh thread  one day!

one day like someday or one day like in one day/tomorrow ?!