Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Late to the party but I have to say I love the album cover, it’s absolutely stunning, she looks gorgeous !! And I’m so glad the album is still called Blue Banisters, this title evokes so much to me (might even be my favourite title of hers but it’s just a really personal preference). Won’t listen to the new snippet but very excited for a new single :wub:

P.S. : I know the photo is recent, but it looks like it could’ve been taken during the LFL era, there’s something about the hair and the makeup that’s very reminiscent of 2017. And her shoot with Neil for that era was one of their best ! That guy is so talented, he really know how to encapsulate a feeling. I get the same mystical vibe I got with the 2017 shoot.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

I love the cover and snippet so much but is this still a revenge album? 

I need the revenge to show its self

dwight-theoffice.gif

There’s no better revenge than singing about her hot and thicc body while the people coming for her are forever ugly :ma:

nF70D0F.png

12 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

So the Blue Banisters we got beforehand is scrapped? Those three singles should they even be considered in this era?

still on the album according to BOZ. the songs that were scrapped were Jack's, including Rock Candy Sweet/Loved You Then And Now

3 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

THE ALBUM COVER I’m IN LOVE

giphy.gif

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE DETERMINED LANA! THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE ALBUM COVER.

This is the most beautiful album cover of hers since Born To Die and Paradise.

WOW.

29 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

So the Blue Banisters we got beforehand is scrapped? Those three singles should they even be considered in this era?

Honestly think theyre just demos she wanted to put out

31 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

Hum... what? All three Blue Banisters, Wildflower Wildfire and Text Book are from this era. Whatever happened with the album's evolution apparently didn't make Lana to remove these songs from the album.

I lowkey am not sure if what these reliable insiders shared was an updated info due to the album actually being titled Blue Banisters, which they said was not happening anymore. Or else, that Lana just picked up that title again like, yesterday.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: