Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i think releasing thunder would not only be a good idea for the fans but also the general public

they would lose their minds over a tlsp x lana song if she made the fact well known, and it is all in all an amazing song which would get people hyped + allow fans to discover more unheard songs upon the albums release

would i be crazy to call it the west coast of blue banisters? :brows:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Hum... what? All three Blue Banisters, Wildflower Wildfire and Text Book are from this era. Whatever happened with the album's evolution apparently didn't make Lana to remove these songs from the album.

I lowkey am not sure if what these reliable insiders shared was an updated info due to the album actually being titled Blue Banisters, which they said was not happening anymore. Or else, that Lana just picked up that title again like, yesterday.

I think she just added more songs or replaced songs we didn't have. All 3 songs will be on BB like we got all pre-NFR songs on NFR.

Mfhp.gif

the way I'm dissecting everything now... 

Cherry Blossom and the next single share biblical themes angel blah blah - Cherry Blossom would be the perfect closer imo

as I said before Wildflower Wildfire and Thunder are interconnected because of their themes concerning "burning"

with that being said I hope they are indeed on the album and that Thunder maintains most of it's production :wub:

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

The single could be called “Sierra Madre”. Idk it sounds good :heart:

I actually think it’s “Good God” because she once posted on Instagram wearing the same exact outfit of the snippet and quoted it as “Good God” but deleted like really fast

0YnL0Kf.gif

everybody complaining about lana putting leaked songs on her album but i really don’t mind. i’m excited because it means she can perform them live and won’t be mad at us when we ask her to!

also, it shows she hasn’t forgotten about her unreleased tracks and makes the possibility of an unreleased collection etc more reasonable:party:

Maybe the “TBD” caption under the cover picture is her saying that the album’s name might change (like BOZ says it has) because I really hope she won’t change the album cover picture. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Is the song new or was it always intended to be on the original concept of the album??? I'm confused 

we'll know eventually c: boz said he'll spill facts after the album release

2 minutes ago, Style said:

also, it shows she hasn’t forgotten about her unreleased tracks and makes the possibility of an unreleased collection etc more reasonable:party:

she recently was looking into them so it makes sense why she'd use them (maybe for the 10th anniversary of born to die :raven:)

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Maybe the “TBD” caption under the cover picture is her saying that the album’s name might change (like BOZ says it has) because I really hope she won’t change the album cover picture. :ohno:

she's dead if she changes the cover and title DEAD they go so well together :icant:

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

maybe she’s adding the blackest day to the tracklist… The Blackest Day (Lana’s Version)?!?! :diva:

2 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

she recently was looking into them so it makes sense why she'd use them (maybe for the 10th anniversary of born to die :raven:)

if lana doesn’t do an unreleased repackage of born to die next year i’ll actually be so annoyed sorry :noparty:

3 minutes ago, Style said:

if lana doesn’t do an unreleased repackage of born to die next year i’ll actually be so annoyed sorry :noparty:

it'd be such a missed opportunity if her label cares about chart and sales it could prolong BTD's chart success and give us fans a treat :brows:

Ladies, let‘s over-analyze everything :angie:

Who or what does the burger represent? Why is it in the microwave?

She went from the COCC-wolves to the BB-dogs: is the album about domestication / settling down?

And why does the dog on the right look so guilty? Did it eat the burger she was making?

In the clip the windows are wet, but the sun is shining. Will she cover „after the rain comes the sun“?

Let‘s go, hit me with your wildest theories :nails:

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

Let‘s go, hit me with your wildest theories :nails:

if u look at her nails in the cover only one is painted blue so idk