Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Is she unwrapping cheese in that snippet lol

I can’t tell what it is. It looks like an Asian dumpling crossed with a spool of twine and a ball of cheese. 

Yay we got something she looked so pretty the song sounds pretty too it’s 5:30 in the morning and I thought the Krug picture was a face swap photo by some insta fan but this is good she acknowledged that the album is late but still being made I wonder what the next lines will be in the song alright I’ll go back to sleep now bye <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

31 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Looks like it was filmed a long time ago? The hair and the cheek fillers seem to be around from last year?

@IanadeIrey need your clarity much queen <3

It’s from June (last month)! Definitely before the 21st, based on her manicure and hair colour! 

2 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

ok Iana posted I knew lana boards would be in chaos so I waited but has BOZ said anything about this?

He said he's surprised there was a reveal and said jokingly that it probably wasn't even supposed to happen already and that Lana is impulsive. He also said he wasn't sure why the cover says BB when it's not the title anymore unless she changed it back. He said the snippet is the new title track and it's longer than 4 mins, produced by Drew Erickson. He also hinted at Cherry Blossom being on the album

BOZ said he should get a new update Monday. He seems to be talking more lately (he made lots of comments on ATRL today) so hopefully if there's anything new he'll tell us... Manifesting that the single coming "soonish" means actually soon and not months :hype:

I’m really excited. This record already feels super personal and intimate while still being grandiose. The visuals are already amazing as well and it’s just going to reinforce Lana’s status as the one of the finest songwriters of all time. 

30 minutes ago, Waitress said:

watch that BB cover be the single cover......tenor.gif

Not her pulling another Chemtrails situation...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: