Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

2 quick vinyl options - loving this bronze, yellow, and cream colour palette. Super 70s and warm! <3

C819587-B-F4-A3-491-B-A040-730303027-D0-

I’m afraid bronze metallic will come out bad like the gold metallic punisher by phoebe bridgers vinyl that’s like diarrhea in person ? but I love the mock 

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

2 quick vinyl options - loving this bronze, yellow, and cream colour palette. Super 70s and warm! <3

C819587-B-F4-A3-491-B-A040-730303027-D0-

the gold :cumming:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

when that's actually the Target exclusive cover and the selphie is still the main one 

tenor.gif

its fucking gorgeous I was high in the fireworks store when she posted and almost lost my shit 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

she looked so sexy in that video she posted and the lyrics and written so well. holy fuck y'all.... her revenge era post jack antonoff is cominggggg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Besties I’m gonna be completely honest with y’all....I LOVE the album cover but I’m not feeling the title blue banisters. the previous title rock candy sweet was such a serveeeeee. Def a missed opportunity imo 

i'm OBSESSED with her hair color in the album cover omggg

i also don't personally fvck with the Blue Banisters title, and there's a little delulu in me thinking that she's changing it, especially with the "new title track" comments made by BOZ