Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The cover?? A SERVE, one of her most beautiful

The Album?? Coming at some point, we know this

The LIES???? Stronger than ever before 

The new snippet? So beautiful it hurt me and I turned it off. 

ALL she does is serve, just.....in a really really weird fashion. I fucking stan

sorry I’ve been trashed and didn’t realize something happened

the album cover? iconic. the snippet? beautiful. I’m getting cocc 2.0 vibes from the three singles and the snippet, but tbh not super mad about it 

later later???? what does this even mean. this is going to be nfr all over again 

Ok u know what I’m not even mad, her niece/nephew was just born I’m glad she’s gonna spend time w her family for a bit and she gave us a new snippet and new pic.. im happy

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I just am still in such shock... THE COVER IS ICONIC. I think it might be my favorite. 

it just feels so fucking timeless and classy and elegant I fucking am OBSESSED. (I felt this way w UV cover too) 

I am so happy and on a high 

run your hands over me like a Land Rover is SO iconic and sexy omfg.    hand/foot fetish confirmed too 

13 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I'd rather have the album come out in two years and her posting snippets again, that this silence :pout:

Not me manifesting :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Ugh I just cannot get over this album cover. It feels so luxurious with that cream border, the black lining of the photo, and the serif font. 

And the image itself is striking - there's a warmth to it with Lana's effortless beauty and the colouring, suggesting something very reflective, soft, and familiar.

But there's also a bit of an edge with Tex and Mex. They almost look like guard dogs, acting as defence for Lana - which suggests a slightly more aggressive and self-protective side to the album as well!

She really is going to deliver (as she always does) and this cover is just so brilliant. I love all her album covers and I was totally here for the selfie cover, but this is just next-level. Super grateful and happy we got to see it today! :wub:

Y'all bitches see the power of Delulu? We did it team Delulu!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing