Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

37 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i dont get her piano obsession. if she want ballads so bad she could at least switch to acoustic guitar once in a while

I'm glad it's piano over acoustic guitar tbh

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 hours ago, gsnlp said:

I think Cherry Blossom won’t be on this album. When BOZ teased about it, he said something really strange like “see you in a fresh thread” which makes me think Cherry Blossom is apart of Blue Banisters subject 

unreleased collection i’m gasping… could this be the thing that her managers said she had wanted to do for a while but only just found a way of doing? :whitney:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Hi everyone. 

LBs was down yesterday so I couldn't log in so I may have missed some things.

What makes people think Thunder is on the album? That would be amazing, but wasn't sure where that rumor started?

Also, is this a mostly piano/ballad album? I thought I saw somewhere BoZ said that, but could be mistaken.

It would be fun to have some diversity. I liked how on HM she had mostly ballads, but one bop (HBTB).

I may have missed info so was just curious.

it’s so funny reading this thread of people saying ‘i don’t want two songs i’ve had for years on the album’ as if lana didn’t write these songs herself and they don’t have a meaning to her…

and we as a fandom not only leaked them but encouraged the leaks…

Spoiler

i love lana’s unreleased im not here to be anti leaks but the risk of leaking stuff is lana officially releasing it. we cant complain because we have illegally obtained her songs for years that she now wants to release :delicious: 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Omg I'm late to the party but I looove the cover, it's so pretty and I love Tex and Mex being by her side. Can't wait to hear the song it sounds gorgeous!! 

She's so funny saying "later later" and "soonish" LOL :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, MJA said:

Hi everyone. 

LBs was down yesterday so I couldn't log in so I may have missed some things.

What makes people think Thunder is on the album? That would be amazing, but wasn't sure where that rumor started?

Also, is this a mostly piano/ballad album? I thought I saw somewhere BoZ said that, but could be mistaken.

It would be fun to have some diversity. I liked how on HM she had mostly ballads, but one bop (HBTB).

I may have missed info so was just curious.

BlackoutZone, an insider, hinted that Thunder will be on the album on June 22nd, and Lana liked an Instagram post (sayyeetoheaven’s?) yesterday/late last night where the caption mentioned Thunder and Cherry Blossom being on the album. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I will tolerate ZERO Cherry Blossom lies, slander, libel, bashing. It is a beautiful godly tune with perfect instrumentation and angelic singing. Its healing power has saved my life 12 times over. It Is on BB and it is the highlight of the album. If you can’t understand that go stream Boom Like That and twerk ur ass till ur brains fall out

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

11 minutes ago, Style said:

it’s so funny reading this thread of people saying ‘i don’t want two songs i’ve had for years on the album’ as if lana didn’t write these songs herself and they don’t have a meaning to her…

Hide contents

i love lana’s unreleased im not here to be anti leaks but the risk of leaking stuff is lana officially releasing it. we cant complain because we have illegally obtained her songs for years that she now wants to release :delicious: 

that's true, that's true

I prefer songs we haven't heard before but we can't really complain about it

so if it's the case I hope she reworked cherry blossom for a more rich production then

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Okay while I am obsessed with the BB cover, and honestly it made me like the title blue banisters more, I wouldn’t be mad if she changed it. 

Overall it’s sorta basic (in a good way), but could definitely be improved, and I’m sure neil has shot some better pics as well :flutter:

that being said i am still very much hoping BB isn’t the final title :party:

17 hours ago, brandon said:

Okay while I am obsessed with the BB cover, and honestly it made me like the title blue banisters more, I wouldn’t be mad if she changed it. 

Overall it’s sorta basic (in a good way), but could definitely be improved, and I’m sure neil has shot some better pics as well :flutter:

that being said i am still very much hoping BB isn’t the final title :party:

can't help that i want more, Norman fucking Rockwell, Chemtrails - these titles are so impactful, she should name her album something bizzare like these. I love the photo but it can be designed in a more potential way. I swear the NFR cover did not deserve so much hate, that cover was an artpiece, a fucking serve.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

59 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm glad it's piano over acoustic guitar tbh

Same as a piano player im biased

I prefer her piano music over acoustic guitar music, but her electric guitar music over both

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

54 minutes ago, Style said:

unreleased collection i’m gasping… could this be the thing that her managers said she had wanted to do for a while but only just found a way of doing? :whitney:

what are we thinking as to the possibilities of this happening? ben said "2 amazing albums in a year" (cocc + bb) so i'm guessing if she did an unreleased collection it def wouldn't be out until 2022 right?

mUENGN9.png

10 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

can't help that i want more, Norman fucking Rockwell, Chemtrails - these titles are so impactful, she should name her album something bizzare like these. I love the photo but it can be designed in a more potential way. I swear the NFR cover did not deserve so much hate, that cover was an artpiece, a fucking serve.

my thoughts exactly, blue banisters is just kinda.. plain, her titles usually evoke so much and this one just… doesnt? cover wise, it’s beautiful and she looks amazing but she can do better artistically, cocc alt and nfr were SERVES - the only thing i hated about it was her outfit :rollin:idk which one of y’all made this but this is what it shoulda been.. like imagine :flutter:E5i3-OHUcAEsgw4.jpg

12 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

NFR was the best cover from 2019 in general for me. I think some people just hate it cuz theyre not used to Lana having such elaborate/artistic covers due to her other albums basically just being pictures of her standing without much happening so it kinda felt off or too different to some people. NFR was Lana's first album cover where you can actually look at the cover for more than a minute and notice new things that might change ur perception of the cover. Dont know if I explained that well but yeah thats just my take on it.

47 minutes ago, Style said:

Hide contents

Nawr, it's chrew, it's chrew!

Those songs are songs that we're never meant to hear, so it's hypocritical for us to complain now :toofunny:

Hell, for all we know, all the songs from the new album could have been old songs she decided to use now, but we didn't know cause the demos never leaked before, so, like... ¿¿¿???

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

17 hours ago, brandon said:

my thoughts exactly, blue banisters is just kinda.. plain, her titles usually evoke so much and this one just… doesnt? cover wise, it’s beautiful and she looks amazing but she can do better artistically, cocc alt and nfr were SERVES - the only thing i hated about it was her outfit :rollin:idk which one of y’all made this but this is what it shoulda been.. like imagine :flutter:E5i3-OHUcAEsgw4.jpg

It's hard to like NFR cover for he first time looking but i swear, the cover did grow on me after some times and i really was into it, the pop art / comic 70s font style, the watercolor pattern 'cross the sky, the fiery LA behind her, the color scheme, EVERYTHING is magnificent.

I suppose people only hate this cover because of the photo that Lana posted on ig to announce the official artwork for the first time had some stupid low-contrast / low-saturated ig filter, that's why.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing