Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i bet the new title is Good God, someone should politely ask BOZ :oprah3: it is the name of the single snippet and whole album me thinks!
and if its not, its definitely a lyric 

first caption of that deleted multiple times post with her wearing yellow was good god so…:tommy: lemme know what do u think besties 

i was in the winter of my life 

19 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

this is fucked up because her managers posted it as if it was the albums name. Ben said "Blue Banisters album coming soon"

Didn't Ben say Blue Banisters album and "song" coming soon. We already have the song, so... BoZ said the new snippet is the title track, which is the song that is coming soon. Maybe "TBD" under the cover could mean the title can also change. Everything is so confusing at this point.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

i bet the new title is Good God, someone should politely ask BOZ :oprah3: it is the name of the single snippet and whole album me thinks!

first caption of that deleted multiple times post with her wearing yellow was good god so…:tommy: lemme know what do u think besties 

Def think it’s “Good God”! Would make sooo much sense if the video was filmed that day too.

6 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

YES QUEEN and i changed the cover to have "Good God" on it

here it is

kuaStLw.jpeg

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

unpopular opinion... i do not like the titled "good god" :bebe: 

same I prefer blue banisters

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

13 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

when she posted that pic with the knife, she quoted it as "good god". that's the title and the new album's name

I love the name good god for the song :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Lana please do a Twitter poll and let us decide the album title.

Blue Banisters, Good God, Map of LA and Rock Candy Sweet

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

unpopular opinion... i do not like the title "good god" :bebe: 

i think it's fine for a song title, for the album title? no... :bebe: 

I’d like it stylized as Good God! and with a campier cover (something kinda NFR like but even more kinda like *bam*). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I think the title is still Blue Banisters and will remain so. If it weren’t for an insider saying she changed it, we literally would have had no reason to second-guess it being the title. She posted the album cover with that exact title (and admittedly, I think “Good God” was literally just a caption for an IG photo dump and nothing more - but if it’s a title for a song, well, I always love more music!).

where is good god coming from?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

where is good god coming from?

When Lana posted the photo of her and the butterfly knife (which she deleted shortly after) the caption was “good god”. She had yellow nail polish and was wearing a yellow shirt, and she looked to be in a hotel room, so it’s likely she was filming the new single that day!