Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i think it’s funny that some are you guys are like “umm this doesn’t add up” in regards to boz saying there’s a new album name vs lana/ben posting the cover

like it’s lana.. do you EXPECT it to add up?!);!;?:toofloppy:

3 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

When Lana posted the photo of her and the butterfly knife (which she deleted shortly after) the caption was “good god”. She had yellow nail polish and was wearing a yellow shirt, and she looked to be in a hotel room, so it’s likely she was filming the new single that day! 

thank you! i was lost

on another note, i hope we eventually get the songs that were scrapped so we can make a Rock Candy Sweet album and we'll have 2 versions of LDR8. or the album name could change and we could call that Blue Banisters

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

47 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

probably true

same nails, outfit, setting

edit: nvm I read this post as if you were asking if it's really the same day

I don't think it's called hilton hotel 

Yeah I should’ve clarified - I was referring to whether it was the same day or not! I def don’t think it’s called Hilton Hotel, it is more likely to be “Good God” at this point, but who knows!

44 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

title track known as lambe minha bucetinha com gosto de pepsi :oopna:

New single "Morro da deprê - pepsi e agrotóxicos na racista lua do 4 de julho - Beyoncé abençoa a América" confirmed

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-07-05-at-12-31-09-PM.pn

idk I'm bored but the current album cover doesnt fit the name "Good God" 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Is the cover the payoff to Running with the wolves? The way it is capitalized with a line break in the original post makes me think title.

Was BB already written and recorded by March 15? ...If so, then surely when she wrote the post the Tex & Mex line was already jumping out in her head as the new cover inspo (maybe the title as well :oic3:)

although i think "rock candy sweet" would be amazing, i think "blue banisters" is also a pretty nice album title, and i think it's even better with the context of the title track, it also has a nice flow & alliteration, and of course, the color blue :diva: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I don't think that Good God is the title, I think it was truly just an Instagram caption (although I wouldn't put it past Lana to have snuck a title into an Instagram caption at some point this era)

imageproxy.jpg

I know Lana has already given us so much over the past couple years, but my Type A personality gets way too annoyed at the fact that she can’t stick to her word or dates that she sets herself. I’d rather her not give any date at all. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I can't wait to see more of this photoshoot I hope there's pics with niko and topanga as well 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Super Movie said:

I don't think that Good God is the title, I think it was truly just an Instagram caption (although I wouldn't put it past Lana to have snuck a title into an Instagram caption at some point this era)

She did caption a selfie “Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever” at one point last era :)

Good God would be a very weird track name and even worse album name… 

Map of LA is beautiful… but as an album name? 
by the way, did BoZ confirm that the new snippet could have been (or is?!? It’s hard to follow with her) the title track? Or I just misunderstood?

edit; I scrolled back a couple of pages and saw that BoZ said it is considered to be the possible new title track. That song will be ??? And a Nice continuity to Tulsa JESUS Freak, if the song is about sex and she says GOOD GOD in it. 

I don't get why people hate Blue Banisters as an album title and think it's boring. It's random and strange and once you realize what they represent it's even better. Only Lana could make banisters so profound.

That being said, I also love Good God and Rock Candy Sweet as album titles even though I don't understand what Rock Candy Sweet means LOL

49 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

unpopular opinion... i do not like the title "good god" :bebe: 

i think it's fine for a song title, for the album title? no... :bebe: 

I don’t want it for neither. Sounds way too Christian mom. 

29 minutes ago, brandon said:

i think it’s funny that some are you guys are like “umm this doesn’t add up” in regards to boz saying there’s a new album name vs lana/ben posting the cover

like it’s lana.. do you EXPECT it to add up?!);!;?:toofloppy:

It’s really unclear how BoZ gets his info this time around… with Chemtrails, I was under the impression it was when the songs got sent to mixing that he ended up having them. Could still be the case, but would the new songs be labelled under another name?