Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

and hmmmmmmm. also just wanted to say. wanted cherry blossom on the other album last time, and was made to seem delusional. but now. ya'll want it bc somehow it's confirmed? fickle motives ya'll. on the supposed tracklist, ya don't want it for the rite reasons then. is that and the few who actually wanted it our revenge? well anyway then we see how it is. n7NlJ85.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Me watching the demon phase of pre-release start up again

5490-D9-D7-91-AB-4508-A463-0-AE7-E64154-AD.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

24 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I have 10 accounts on LB :hype: guess which. Ure still blocked btw.

Reveal yourself :illumilana:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This album will be heavenly :kris:

But, please Lana let it come before my uni starts (even though that would be comforting). August-September would be a nice. 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

6 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

While other artists just basically being lazy with a basic ass / blurry ass / fake-deep indie looking photo with no text, putting some parental advisory tag on it and call it an album cover, Lana DID LITERALLY SERVE with NFR cover that year - sonically and visually, yet people are too dumb to actually appreciate it.

Now thanks to ur ungrateful hoes, she downplayed the album cover thing, that was really sad. Y'all always asking for a Born to Die cover 2.0 for what? And that's why she gave us COTCC album cover :oprah:

I love the whole Polaroid/disposable camera aesthetic but it became so basic and overdone. Same for the square analog random film looking music videos like Good 4 U that don't match to the aesthetic od the video. Then people have the audacity to say that Lana didn’t influence anyone. In 2011 everyone and their dog wanted to be futuristic and over the top while Lana combined modern with the 60s and now so many people want to copy BTD/UV vintage but modern feel. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

14 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

This album will be heavenly :kris:

But, please Lana let it come before my uni starts (even though that would be comforting). August-September would be a nice. 

I really believe October / November would be more likely, though I wouldn't mind it earlier :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

''Run your hands over me like a Land Rover''

I broke into a cold sweat upon hearing these lyrics and they're still haunting me. Why can't she leave this bullshit in 2012 where it belongs? Just terrible.

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

''Run your hands over me like a Land Rover''

I broke into a cold sweat upon hearing these lyrics and they're still haunting me. Why can't she leave this bullshit in 2012 where it belongs? Just terrible.

AcceptableThisIrishterrier-size_restrict

giphy.gif

I haven't been around much, but I really, really hope she keeps that cover. It's easily my favorite Lana album cover, with Ultraviolence. The new song sounds absolutely gorgeous. "Map of LA" would be a great song title. She always knocks it out of the park when she changes producers after a few records with the same people!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

19 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

CHERRY BLOSSOM IS SHOWING UP ON SHAZAM FOR ME

i’m pretty sure it’s been showing up for months/years along w a bunch of other unreleased lol don’t get too excited