Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Boz just posted: On my side the album still has new title. Guess we will see eventually.

We will see I suppose. I for one would love if it stayed BB but if it doesn’t then it will be what it will be. As long as she keeps the cover I am good lol!

in saying that I’m not sure how his access works. Maybe this was a last minute change/decision and hasn’t been updated yet. It is a holiday weekend here in the states so maybe that information hasn’t officially been submitted/entered/ or updated yet. 

6 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

Born to Die (deluxe) opens with “feet” and ends with “time”, that reads FEET TIME which are what she’s been posted many pics of this past year. Her mind ??

genius :krylie:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

What are your guys' thought on the multiple producers on the album. Gabriel, Zack, Mike, and now this new broad Edward? And it's not like they're all working together on all the tracks, it seems like they're all contributing individual work for the most part. 

Are we concerned there won't be a cohesive production style, or will that be fixed in the mastering process.

And do we think maybe the reason she's got these new producers on individual tracks is bc she's pulling up work from past eras? I could see the recent snippet as being something from early, early Lana honestly but idk... Fun to speculate

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

4 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

What are your guys' thought on the multiple producers on the album. Gabriel, Zack, Mike, and now this new broad Edward? And it's not like they're all working together on all the tracks, it seems like they're all contributing individual work for the most part. 

Are we concerned there won't be a cohesive production style, or will that be fixed in the mastering process.

And do we think maybe the reason she's got these new producers on individual tracks is bc she's pulling up work from past eras? I could see the recent snippet as being something from early, early Lana honestly but idk... Fun to speculate

I think these guys all work similarly though and all of them worked with her on summertime (playing instruments and stuff) so I think it will still be cohesive 

other than Mike obviously, but the only song of his is WW I think so doesn’t really matter. 

17 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Not BoZ saying the album has a new title :crai: I’m not sure what to believe at this point to be honest.

Edit: I know BoZ is known to be reliable but I think I’m going to stick to official news from Ben, Ed and Lana herself.

at this point, i will believe the album name, tracklist, cover and release date when i'm holding the cd case in my hands with the record spinning :agree:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

17 hours ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

i'd love to see another Lust for Life moment. And this time, we MUST protect it at all cost. Poor Lust for Life baby, she did not deserve the slander :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

What do you all think about this? :brows:

OMG 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Album probaly isn't finished finished yet. BB stayed on album cover but we have new name. Changing title on cover doesn't probaly take much time. But we know- everything is possible in Lana universe.

But how do y'all know she's in Hilton Hotel? It could be any hotel

The truth is, Blue Banisters is still the name, and what BOZ is seeing is the name for a different album :ma:

Double release confirmed! 780503581237182506.gif?v=1

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

What do you all think about this? ?

probably true

same nails, outfit, setting

edit: nvm I read this post as if you were asking if it's really the same day

I don't think it's called hilton hotel 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

16 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

The truth is, Blue Banisters is still the name, and what BOZ is seeing is the name for a different album :ma:

Double release confirmed! 780503581237182506.gif?v=1

Delulu Train new destination. Let's go bitches