Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

WHy this kinda good:oop2::stareney2::trisha:

omg..... if that “oooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOooooo” part doesnt exist in the actual song im gonna be upset

9 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

i hope the album is long because as of now we already heard 5 songs off it (although thunder and cherry blossom were probably rerecorded)

Same. I usually don’t particularly enjoy long albums but this time, we’ve heard a lot of the songs already (and it’s not even really our fault, we could’ve never guessed when Thunder and CB leaked that they were going to be on a future album. Otherwise we could’ve avoided listening)

And about the re-recordings, it’d be very weird if she kept the 2013 vocals for CB on a 2021 album. Her voice has changed a lot… Something  would sound off, and her current voice is much better anyway. But for Thunder, I think she’s going to keep the original recording, unless she rewrites parts of it. Kinda like she kept the original Yosemite on COTCC. Her voice has changed a tiny bit since 2017 when Thunder was recorded, but it’s not that noticeable unless you pay attention to it. Yosemite was recorded in 2016 and it still fits perfectly on COTCC. The biggest change in her voice happened between 2013 and 2016, hence why I hope she re-recorded CB.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

she'll open up a theme park n call it Lanaland and she'll rule the entire world with amazing ass ticket sales. 

saloon w emile haynie music bloom for u etc. 
barbershop with thunder 

nightclub w boom like that
tennis courts w swan song 

french resto for french restaurant

like tracks 

n more n more N MORE! 

a272324e49ac3ff9c2bc4ac3950b9d0d.jpg

cult leader jazz singer theme park princess 

200.gif200.gif200.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I just hope she maintains the magic and vulnerability of the 2013 recording of CB and I wouldn't mind if she just reused that specific recording :teehee:

5 minutes ago, be sweet said:

I just hope she maintains the magic and vulnerability of the 2013 recording of CB and I wouldn't mind if she just reused that specific recording :teehee:

No, we need Cherry Blood (CB metal rework with hip hop beats produced by Mike Dean and featuring Nicki Minaj)

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

No, we need Cherry Blood (CB metal rework with hip hop beats produced by Mike Dean and featuring Nicki Minaj)

in all seriousness I'd invite a reimagining of it tbh - I trust the woman

I still have questions. 

is Cherry Blossom towards her sister's child now instead of her own? 
is bb the opener?
how did she reorient her revenge? 
does nfr have anything to do w this current one? 

the sound. the story. aghhhhhhhh 

I still have questions. 

is bb the opener?

UV/Honeymoon

16 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I still have questions. 

is bb the opener?

1. Both

2. Yes

3. It's a double album (Part I: Piano Bops/Part II: Heavy Metal)

4. No

5/6. It's a bipolar album about a vanilla sex night that goes kinky after a magazine article,  making the piano turn into an electric guitar.

i cannot get over how gorgeous the coverart for this album is, neil is absolutely wonderful and i havent been this excited to see a photoshoot

in a while 

i wonder if we’ll get any alternative covers for this album (although im not sure how it could beat the original as its stunning) 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

18 minutes ago, Escapism said:

i cannot get over how gorgeous the coverart for this album is, neil is absolutely wonderful and i havent been this excited to see a photoshoot

in a while 

i wonder if we’ll get any alternative covers for this album (although im not sure how it could beat the original as its stunning) 

I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than a few alternatives that are all also stunning. Lana's team probably took some notes after the amount of physicals she sold for COCC. :hooker:

faSE.gif

1 hour ago, rhubysyrup said:

WHy this kinda good:oop2::stareney2::trisha:

damn rony samaj snapped this is great

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg