Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

55 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Da fuck is that?

petition to ban the term “insiders” if they are not named :crossed:

It doesn't even make sense. Is he trying to say the next album--BB or whatever--will feature multiple guest artists? I'm not buying it. Is anyone?  

17 hours ago, Vertimus said:

It doesn't even make sense. Is he trying to say the next album--BB or whatever--will feature multiple guest artists? I'm not buying it. Is anyone?  

It's Nikki Lane's fault

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 7/7/2021 at 9:38 PM, Pale Fire said:

forever my sun chaser sounds like the follow up to Angels Forever we NEED… 

..And that song will have a 2:00 mins outro sampled from "Angels Forever"

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

26 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Yeah, they’re saying that after BB is released, she will release more songs/another album with multiple featured artists. 

17 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Yeah, they’re saying that after BB is released, she will release more songs/another album with multiple featured artists. 

Is she going to release a full of collaboration album like Ed Sheeran?

7 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Is she going to release a full of collaboration album like Ed Sheeran?

I’d rather her put out an album of unreleased music:crai: I don’t think that tweet is very reliable but we’ll have to see!

16 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I’d rather her put out an album of unreleased music:crai: I don’t think that tweet is very reliable but we’ll have to see!

Me too. A collection of her best unreleased songs & a re-release of AKA as "Lana Del Rey a.k.a Lana Del Ray a.k.a Lizzy Grant"

or she can just simply rename it as "Nevada"

25 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Thanks for the interpretation and clarification--presumably they're referring to the Americana/Folk album or double-album. Madon! 

5 hours ago, Style said:

he deleted them a while ago and deactivated, came back with a statement about how it’s great to take a break from social media (he only left for a day?), he put the pics back up and he removed them again yesterday or whenever it was :understand:

Oh, thanks for clarifying!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Still obsessed with the snippet :krylie: it kinda sounds nostalgic  & sth that would fit into BTD/ P era  :oprah:

Also the clock noise in the beginning :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

my body is a map of la i stand straight like an angel with a halo hanging out the hilton hotel window screaming "hey baby let's go" my chest, the sierra madre my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a toyota run your hands over me like a land rover my body is a map of la i stand straight like an angel with a halo hanging out the hilton hotel window screaming "hey baby let's go" my chest, the sierra madre my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a toyota run your hands over me like a land rover my body is a map of la i stand straight like an angel with a halo hanging out the hilton hotel window screaming "hey baby let's go" my chest, the sierra madre my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a toyota run your hands over me like a land rover my body is a map of la i stand straight like an angel with a halo hanging out the hilton hotel window screaming "hey baby let's go" my chest, the sierra madre my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a toyota run your hands over me like a land rover my body is the map of -

TML2TXC.gif

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

8 minutes ago, lamms said:

my body is a map of la i stand straight like an angel with a halo hanging out the hilton hotel window screaming "hey baby let's go" my chest, the sierra madre my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a toyota run your hands over me like a land rover my body is a map of la i stand straight like an angel with a halo hanging out the hilton hotel window screaming "hey baby let's go" my chest, the sierra madre my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a toyota run your hands over me like a land rover my body is a map of la i stand straight like an angel with a halo hanging out the hilton hotel window screaming "hey baby let's go" my chest, the sierra madre my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a toyota run your hands over me like a land rover my body is a map of la i stand straight like an angel with a halo hanging out the hilton hotel window screaming "hey baby let's go" my chest, the sierra madre my hips every high and byway that you trace with your fingertips like a toyota run your hands over me like a land rover my body is the map of -

TML2TXC.gif

proud of u yes f67a2d26252b6ad6cce3d7cd98e77e3c.gif

UV/Honeymoon