Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

@sweetie FBI/Polydor/Universal Music want to know your location

OMG. I don't know if I should post it. Don't wanna spoil any announcements :noparty:

I'll just say... the tracklist is GORGEOUS and there are 2 alternative covers. One of them is a stunning shot of her profile and the other is the picture with the dogs but she's smiling :oprah:

Just now, sweetie said:

OMG. I don't know if I should post it. Don't wanna spoil any announcements :noparty:

I'll just say... the tracklist is GORGEOUS and there are 2 alternative covers. One of them is a stunning shot of her profile and the other is the picture with the dogs but she's smiling :oprah:

if they're already on her website you might as well post it because technically anybody could find it :oprah3: and you already spoiled (some of) the merch :oprah3:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, sweetie said:

Wow, why not keep it to urself if you are not going to share with us? This is just cruel

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, sweetie said:

DM ME THE PIC NOWWWWWW.

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif