Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

told us what? i don't remember you telling us much other than a couple tracks we knew were going to be planned for the album but didn't have 100% confirmation until now like what did you tell us and what are you taking credit for?

I fully expected they were going to be wrong and didn't believe them but they got a bunch of stuff like the interlude and track placements right

I never thought there'd be a day where I'd even consider something outdoing NFR, but here we are!  :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Roll With me said:
  Hide contents

Since track #15 is titled 'Sweet Carolina' and is co-written by Chuck and Rob, is it safe to assume it's about Chuck?

Spoiler

I kinda thought the same when I thought about the name, but actually my first thought was that what if this could be a Patty diss track or a makeup track? The track before Sweet Carolina is supposed to be Cherry Blossom, so if Sweet Carolina is written by the three of them then it makes sense for a song made by Lana, her sister and her dad to serve as a wrap up for the motherly theme this album has :omg: and since Chuck has become a mother now too then it could it talk about that too :omg:

Sweet Carolina lyrics talking about forgiving past wrongdoings and looking forward while improving the intricate family relationships over time:trisha:

Or just, the song being another tribute to the state of Carolina in Lana's discography:crossed: :ma: since they're all free there with the sea, or whatever haha

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

THE MERCH FOR VIOLET TO ROSES

THE W H A T 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Prices

Hide contents

1. Yellow Vinyl: € 34.99

2. White Vinyl: € 34.99

3. Standard Vinyl: € 29.99

4. Shop Exclusive CD: € 16.99

5. Shop Exclusive CD 2: € 16.99

6. Standard CD: € 16.99

7. Shop Exclusive Cassette: € 11.99

8. Standard Cassette: € 11.99

is there no box set :eartha2:

3 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

When I read that song title, I honestly thought of the album cover shoot of Lana sitting with the two dogs. Lmao

I know you meant that as a joke but it would actually make sense. Maybe some spoken/ instrumental interlude where you can hear the dogs bark in the back or something

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The way I knew 

Spoiler

Living Legend

would fit on this album. 

Also 3 years ago today she announced MAC would be coming and now we're getting all of this. Happy Birthday to meeee :beyonce:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore